|Date Posted:||May 5, 2019|
|Closing Date:||May 31, 2019|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||As per company salary scaleAF|
|Years of Experience:||5 - 7 Years|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
About Salavay Pharmaceutical LTD:
Is a pharmaceutical company based in Zagreb, Croatia that primarily manufactures and sells generic drugs. It is a subsidiary of Teva Pharmaceutical Industries. Salavay is one of the world's largest producers of generic drugs. One of its branches is now located in Kabul for which local human resource is required in order to furnish local talents in Afghanistan.
- Minimum seven years progressive experience of marketing and sales
- Market knowledge
· Experience with creating a marketing campaign, marketing strategy, and marketing plan.
· Experience with online marketing, including social media, and content marketing.
· All-round sales and marketing experience gained from a similar sized organization.
Requires travel to provinces:
• Marketing Concepts
• Sales Planning
• Competitive Analysis
• Product Development
• Client Relationships
• Creative Services
• Employee Management
• Rational and result oriented.
• Understanding the Customer Behavior
• Excellent motivational and leadership skills to inspire performance.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Developing Sales and Marketing strategies.
• Brand management and brand leadership.
• Ability to create Corporate Visual Identity.
• Accomplishes marketing and sales human resource objectives by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions; planning and reviewing compensation actions; enforcing policies and procedures.
• Achieves marketing and sales operational objectives by contributing marketing and sales information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews, preparing and completing action plans, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards, resolving problems, identifying trends, determining system improvements, implementing change.
• Meets marketing and sales financial objectives by forecasting requirements, preparing an annual budget and sales/marketing targets, scheduling expenditures, analyzing variances, initiating corrective actions.
• Determines annual and gross-profit plans by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for regions, projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products, analyzing trends and results, establishing pricing strategies, recommending selling prices, monitoring costs, competition and demand.
• Accomplishes marketing and sales objectives by planning, developing, implementing, and evaluating advertising and promotion programs; developing field sales action plans.
• Identifies marketing opportunities by identifying consumer requirements, defining market, competitor's share, and competitor's strengths and weaknesses, forecasting projected business, establishing targeted market share.
• Improves service/product marketability and profitability by researching, identifying, and capitalizing on market opportunities; improving product/service characteristics, coordinating new product development.
• Sustains rapport with key new and existing partners by making periodic visits, exploring specific needs, anticipating new opportunities.
• Provides information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
• Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
• Accomplishes marketing and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
• Day to day management of the sales team ensuring they are on track for achieving KPI’s.
• Setting sales and marketing KPI’s to manage activity within the team.
• Working with sales executives on approaches to building business.
• Training the sales team on sales techniques and giving advice.
• Performance managing underperforming members of the sales team.
• Overseeing all marketing activity and ensuring it fits with the marketing strategy.
• Managing the company’s social media accounts and posting relevant content.
• Arranging for the company to attend relevant industry events and conferences.
• Reporting on activities towards targets to the company Senior Management.
• Researching potential target industries and customers.
• Attending meetings with customers alongside sales consultants.
• Putting together a content marketing strategy for the company.
• Making sure the company is Search Engine Optimized to maximize inbound sales/Marketing opportunities.
Job Location:Afghanistan, Kabul
Must have Master’s degree in Marketing
• Ability to work under pressure and meeting deadlines and targets.
• Ability to work as an individual and in teams.
• Ability to work with a diverse team.
• Advanced communication skills in English and local languages.
• Ability to quickly adapt to change.
• Understanding of public relations.
• Strong analytical and project management skills.
• Confident and dynamic personality.
• Relevant industry experience ideally from a similar background.
• Highly motivated with a genuine drive to succeed.
Interested Candidates should submit their CVs & applications via e-mail.
Please note that applications received after the closing date (31th May, 2019) will not be given consideration. Only short-listed candidates whose applications meet the above criteria will be contacted for an interview.