|Date Posted:||Jun 7, 2021|
|Closing Date:||Jul 31, 2021|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||As per company salary scaleAF|
|Years of Experience:||5 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Possibility of Contract Extension:||Yes|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
Naqdina Payment Services is an innovative and forward-thinking firm established in 2014 by obtaining a business license from Afghanistan Investment Support Agency (AISA). Since then, by keeping up with the times and carefully responding to the ever-changing demands of partners and customers, Naqdina has continued advancing in service delivery.
Naqdina started its Mobile e-Top Up service in early 2015 and completed combining 5 telecoms airtime purchases through a single SIM using USSD and SMS services plus enjoying extra access by using android and iOS mobile applications.
At Naqdina we have adopted a steady and passionate approach of adding more and more services and products to the list of our offers. We have built upon powerful lessons learned in our journey facing many challenges in the environment of Afghanistan. Therefore, our offers are picked from a pool of services and products that are most urgent and serves the best requirement of our respected customers. We bring you multiple access choices. No worries if one is not available in your area. There are always alternative ways to perform your requests. Join us for a hassle-free future. Be a partner and benefit from the unlimited possibilities.
At Naqdina, marketing & sales is about understanding people — and building awareness about how our products/services can satisfy their needs. We’re looking for an experienced and versatile marketing manager who is hungry to do this and more.
Our ideal candidate has experience developing and executing marketing campaigns while managing and inspiring a team.
He/she will be comfortable with day-to-day marketing activities, as well as long-term strategy, thriving with tight deadlines and changing needs. If you are a people-person who loves the rewarding challenge of building a brand, we want to hear from you.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Establish positioning, identify target audiences, and develop marketing plans with specific objectives across different channels and segments
- Lead the execution of marketing programs from start to finish, leveraging internal support and driving collaboration
- Analyze customer insights, consumer trends, market analysis, and marketing best practices to build successful strategies
- Create, maintain, and conduct analytics reporting across multiple platforms and extract key insights for future campaign development and go-to-market strategies, complete with formal proposals and recommendations on tactics
- Partner with email, performance marketing and web teams to design, test and evolve lead nurturing tactics.
- Working in partnership with the creative team, develop creative briefs and guide creative direction to meet objectives for all advertising and public-facing communications, including print, digital, and video assets
- Conceptualize and execute on multi-channel campaigns across the prospect and customer life cycle, ensuring the alignment of communications and messaging across all channels
- Manage content and updates for customer and internal touch points, establishing budget guidelines, taking part in events, documenting business processes, and providing additional sales support
- Gather customer and market insights to inform outreach strategies, increase customer conversions, and generate more qualified leads
- Identify effectiveness and impact of current marketing initiatives with tracking and analysis, and optimize accordingly
- Present ideas and final deliverables to internal and external teams, and communicate with senior leaders about marketing programs, strategies, and budgets
- Train, supervise and inspire the field-sales-team
- Set targets and surpass them
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, or related field
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven experience developing marketing plans and campaigns
- Strong project management, multitasking, and decision-making skills
- Metrics-driven marketing & sales mind with eye for creativity
- Experience with marketing automation and CRM tools
- Master’s degree a plus
- Proficiency with online marketing and social media strategy
- Proven experience designing interactive applications and networking platforms
Job Location:Afghanistan, Kabul
Please submit your resume to the following: