|Date Posted:||Mar 3, 2020|
|Reference:||Sky - SC - 29-2020|
|Closing Date:||Apr 3, 2020|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||3|
|Salary Range:||Salary is negotiableAF|
|Years of Experience:||4 - 5 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Open Ended|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
About Sky Travel and Tours:
Sky TravSky Travel and Tours enters a new era: building on its successful, long rooted history of excellence since 2005, it is now part of Sky Group of companies, one of the top names in domestic and foreign markets. The company is owned by the renowned Afghan business conglomerate Sky Group, which has ventured into varied businesses operating in Afghanistan, UAE, Germany, Turkey, and India. Since our inception, more than 2.5 million customers have used one or more of our comprehensive travel-related services, which include domestic and international air ticketing, hotel bookings, holiday packages, Haj & Umrah packages etc.el and Tours Company
Sales Consultant is responsible for advising clients about suitable travel options in accordance with their needs, wants and capabilities. In addition, they help them plan trips to domestic or international destinations, tours, accommodation, transport, insurance and fares.
Provinces to travel:
1. Creative skills.
2. Analytical skills.
3. Communication skills.
4. Negotiation skills.
6. Organizational skills.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Research various destinations and means of travel regarding prices, customs, weather conditions, reviews etc.
- Diagnose the clients’ specifications and wishes and suggest suitable travel packages or services
- Organize travels from beginning to end, through booking tickets and accommodation, securing rental transportation etc.
- Supply travelers with pertinent information and useful travel/holiday material (guides, maps, event programs etc)
- Collect deposits and balances
- Use promotional techniques and prepare promotional materials to sell itinerary tour packages
- Handle unforeseen problems and complaints and determine eligibility for money returns
- Attend conferences to maintain familiarity with tourism trends
- Create and update electronic records of clients
- Maintain relationships with key persons
- Keep financial statements and documents
- Reach the revenue and profit targets
- Stay up to date on company best practices, policies, products, pricing, and promotions
- All other task as per management instructions.
Job Location:Afghanistan, Kabul
Bachelor’s degree in business, Management/Sales, or related field preferred
Expert in GDS-Sabre-Galileo and other Sales Softwares
5 years’ experience working in a sales, development or related roles.
Capability of prioritizing and delegating responsibilities
An understanding of how to interpret P&L, Earnings and sales reports.
Solid written and verbal communication skills (English, Pashto & Dari)
Ability to travel in order to see clients, branches, explore new markets and attend conventions.
A familiarity with the Microsoft Office Suite and PDF.
Critical thinking skills, analytical, organized
Must be available full time
All applicants meeting the above requirements are requested to submit a cover letter describing your interest and suitability for the position along with your Curriculum Vitae (CV) with mention the vacancy number in subject of your email to the following.
Note: If you do not have the below point please do not apply
- Bachelor’s degree in business, Management/Sales, or related field preferred
- Expert in GDS-Sabre-Galileo and other Sales Softwares
- 5 years’ experience working in a sales, development or related roles.