|Date Posted:||May 9, 2019|
|Closing Date:||May 20, 2019|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||2|
|Functional Area:||Business Administration|
|Salary Range:||As per company salary scaleAF|
|Years of Experience:||1 Year|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
About io Global Services Private Limited:
Established in 2002-2004 in post war situation io Global Services Pvt. Ltd was one of the very first ISP to provide Internet Services in Afghanistan and having market share over 67% within the first decade of its establishment. io Global Services (Pvt.) Ltd ranks as one of the top 5 Internet Services Provider among 56+ registered Internet Services provider in Afghanistan io Global Services (Pvt.) Ltd is a technology-focused and pioneer in providing Optical Fiber, VSAT, Wireless broadband High Speed Internet Services, Voice over IP and Managed Services to large Corporates, SMEs and SOHOs. Io Global holds a National level Internet Service Provider License and is one of the only two commercial nation wide WiMAX License holder.
io Global Services Private Limited was formed by a team of professionals in the field of satellite communications, information technology and telecommunications. Io Global specializes in short and long-term turnkey contracts for services with operating engineering staffers, microwave, satellite, design engineers and project managers. With a satisfied client base including but not limited to Government Line Ministries, LTA "Long Term Agreements with United Nations, Embassies, Donors, aid agencies, NGO's, Banking and several other national and multinational organizations and corporations.
io Global is also an established Microwave & Satellite, Voice, Data and Video systems integrator providing cost-efficient services with strategic business relationships with leading ICT, microwave and Satellite services companies around the world The Company focuses on extreme customer satisfaction by implementing tried and tested systems and procedures, fast response time, quick turn ON time, proper documentation with access to state of the art test and measurement equipment and labs. Being one of the leading ISP we are committed to play a vital role in achieving Afghanistan Telecom Regulatory Authority's (ATRA's) vision.
Sales executive will be mainly responsible for generating new business, sales lead and establishing and maintain relations with new and existing customer, report sales activities to Sales and contribute in generating revenue for the company.
Requires travel to provinces:
· Ability to prepare and deliver presentation on products and services
· Proven experience as sales executive or relevant role especially with ISPs
· Excellent knowledge of MS office, Email and CRM experience is plus
· Thorough understanding of marketing and negotiating techniques
· Excellent communication and presentation skill
· Fast learner and passion for sales, self-motivated with result drive approach
· Highly energetic, honest, committed, punctual
· 3 to 5 years of experience in sales and marketing preferably with ISP/internet companies
Duties & Responsibilities:
· Identify business opportunities through follow up leads, prospects and market search and analyzing sales options;
· Actively engage with potential clients and customer through cold calling, networking, meetings, internet and social media;
· Build and maintains relationships with the client by regularly provide updates, information, guidance and support and recommending profitable scheme and packages;
· Maintains quality services by enforcing organization standards and maintain sound technical knowledge by attending technical trainings;
· Prepare quotations, negotiate and close deal and follow up with clients and customers;
· Gather client feedback and assist them in resolving their issues and share with their prospect with sales team;
- Collaborate with team members to achieve better results and contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed;
- Prepare report by collecting, analyzing and summarizing information
Job Location:Afghanistan, Balkh
· High School Graduate, bachelor’s degree in business administration, sales or marketing is preferable;
· High proficiency in English and native language Dari and Pashtu.