|Date Posted:||May 22, 2022|
|Closing Date:||Jun 10, 2022|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Functional Area:||Sales/Marketing,Business Development and Growth|
|Salary Range:||As per company salary scaleAF|
|Years of Experience:||3 Years|
|Contract Duration:||1 month(s)|
|Possibility of Contract Extension:||Yes|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
About io Global Services Private Limited:
Established in 2002-2004 in post war situation io Global Services Pvt. Ltd was one of the very first ISP to provide Internet Services in Afghanistan and having market share over 67% within the first decade of its establishment. io Global Services (Pvt.) Ltd ranks as one of the top 5 Internet Services Provider among 56+ registered Internet Services provider in Afghanistan io Global Services (Pvt.) Ltd is a technology-focused and pioneer in providing Optical Fiber, VSAT, Wireless broadband High Speed Internet Services, Voice over IP and Managed Services to large Corporates, SMEs and SOHOs. Io Global holds a National level Internet Service Provider License and is one of the only two commercial nation wide WiMAX License holder. io Global Services Private Limited was formed by a team of professionals in the field of satellite communications, information technology and telecommunications. Io Global specializes in short and long-term turnkey contracts for services with operating engineering staffers, microwave, satellite, design engineers and project managers. With a satisfied client base including but not limited to Government Line Ministries, LTA "Long Term Agreements with United Nations, Embassies, Donors, aid agencies, NGO's, Banking and several other national and multinational organizations and corporations. io Global is also an established Microwave & Satellite, Voice, Data and Video systems integrator providing cost-efficient services with strategic business relationships with leading ICT, microwave and Satellite services companies around the world The Company focuses on extreme customer satisfaction by implementing tried and tested systems and procedures, fast response time, quick turn ON time, proper documentation with access to state of the art test and measurement equipment and labs. Being one of the leading ISP we are committed to play a vital role in achieving Afghanistan Telecom Regulatory Authority's (ATRA's) vision
Io global services is seeking a qualified sales executive in Mazar.
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Meet minimum sales and collections targets, as set forth by the Owners and General Managers of each location.
2. Identify new opportunities for business with both existing and new clients.
3. Manage client relationships, including making telephone and face-to-face sales calls to current clients on a timely basis to uncover opportunities and advance the sales process.
4. Work with center staff to provide the necessary service required for ongoing customer satisfaction.
5. Support customer acquisition activities, including trade shows, email marketing, online webinars and seminar events.
6. Prepare written presentations, proposals and price quotations.
7. Give presentations and briefings to clients as needed.
8. Master the information presented during sales meetings.
9. Continually learn new product and industry knowledge and improve selling skills through both online and face-to-face
10. Use computer software tools to track client contact information, communicate with potential clients, and perform other sales-related functions.
• Bachelor’s degree (preferably BBA/BSC in Computer Sciences)
• Minimum 3 years successful direct sales experience in technology, or adjacent industries.
• Demonstrated ability to build and maintain a strong sales pipeline.
• Outstanding analytical, problem-solving skills, interpersonal and communication skills.
• Experience with SPIN® selling methodology preferred.
• Ability to sell in a team environment.
• Must be able to learn computer software necessary to accomplish the administrative tasks required in position; word processor, contact manager, electronic mail package, and registration package.
• Fluency in English/Pashto/Dari