|Date Posted:||Jul 12, 2010|
|Closing Date:||Aug 15, 2010|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||As per NTA salary scale policyUSD|
|Years of Experience:||5 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Possibility of Contract Extension:||No|
|Probation Period:||1 month|
Position - sales manager/sales supervisor/business manager
The Brief Job description is as follows:
1. Responsible for managing overall sales activity for Afghanistan
2. To meet the sales target given
3. To ensure that the supply of medicine from the distributor to the pharmaceuticals/chemists/doctors is maintained and medical supplies for the products for the distributor are up to the desired level and that adequate stock levels of chemists is maintained.
Duties & Responsibilities:
4. Development of Afghanistan business plan to realize the companiesâ€™ Financial targets for the region by identifying key target markets for various products.
5. Observing SEâ€™s on sales calls to ensure that sales calls are meeting the company requirements and to initiate corrective development actions as and when required.
6. To ensure that the product knowledge each SE is acceptable for the company.
7. Liaison with Pakistan office for marketing, distribution, finance, sales training and other staff administration activities.
8. Sales administration and office management.
1. Local Afghani
2. Pharma Selling experience minimum 5 years