|Date Posted:||Jan 15, 2011|
|Closing Date:||Feb 20, 2011|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||As per NTA salary scale policyUSD|
|Years of Experience:||2 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Possibility of Contract Extension:||Yes|
|Probation Period:||1 month|
About United Parcel Service - UPS:
Founded in 1907 as a messenger company in the United States, UPS has grown into a multi-billion-dollar corporation by clearly focusing on the goal of enabling commerce around the globe. Today, UPS is a global company with one of the most recognized and admired brands in the world. We have become the world's largest package delivery company and a leading global provider of specialized transportation and logistics services. Every day, we manage the flow of goods, funds, and information in more than 200 countries and territories worldwide.
UPS Afghanistan is looking for someone to lead there sales and development in this rapidly growing market.
Duties & Responsibilities:
As a minimum the successful applicants will require the following skills and attributes
1. To sell and promote the company products to specified industries and identified prospects.
2. To implement UPS as an express and domestic solution to potential customers.
3. To service, maintain and penetrate existing business for continued growth.
4. To identify new business opportunities and actively prospect these customers.
5. To maintain up to date and accurate records of customers on a CRM database.
6. To implement IT solutions to new and existing customers.
7. To contribute to the continued growth of UPS.
Minimum 2 years face to face sales experience within a service based industry, preferably within the Logistics, Courier or Transport environment.
The ability to work in a team environment.
High level communication skills.
Good financial understanding.
High level personal motivation coupled to superior planning and negotiation skills.
-Strong English skills