|Date Posted:||Oct 9, 2019|
|Closing Date:||Oct 24, 2019|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||As per company salary scaleAF|
|Years of Experience:||7 - 8 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Open Ended|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
About Habib Gulzar Non - Alcoholic Beverages Limited:
zHABIB GULZAR group is a well renowned business family of Afghanistan and doing business since 1940.
1940 – Established the first distribution business “Gulzar Trading Company”. 1960 – Put-up a textile mill (first manufacturing business) “Nasaji Nangarhar Limited” in Jalalabad City. 1976 – Restructured the business and expanded the distribution networkÂ to whole of Afghanistan & neighboring countries with the name of “Habib Gulzar Limited”. 1995 – Established “Habib Gulzar International LLC” in UAE for overseas operations. Apart from multimillion US$ investment in state of the art Coca-Cola Bottling Plant and real estate, the Habib Gulzar group is national distributors of different multinational companies including Toyota, Phillip Morris, Japan Tobacco, Continental Biscuits, Kraft, Packages Limited..
This position report to SDM and is the senior most position in sales department after SDM. The purpose of this role is to plan and implement sales and marketing activities as per business plan and with the consultation of SDM; in the allocated area for the purpose to meet the targets, enhance company sales and image.
Provinces to travel:
Having strong communication skill.
Fluent in English and Local language (Pashto and Dari)
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Plan and implement marketing strategy, including advertising and public relation.
- Organize, maintain and execute the daily activities of allocated area.
- Coordinate the other members of sales team in smooth functioning of sales department activities.
- Coordinate with distributors in demand generation and execution of demand.
- Liaison with other departments in smooth running of the factory activities.
- Plan and manage sales and marketing resources according to agreed budget.
- Maintain and develop a computerized and prospect data base.
- Prepare monthly targets for his allotted area; plan and execute the monthly targets as per company policies and procedures.
- Coordinate with the distributors of his area for the achievements of monthly targets and smooth functioning of the company activities.
- Plan and initiate daily sales according to the stock position and inform SMM in case of any departmental mismanagement.
- Monitor and control the distributors and sales team and guide them to the achievement of company goals.
- Maintain and develop corporate image, protect and develop the company brand via suitable PR activities and intellectual property management.
- Must have / maintain excellent relationships with retail, key accounts and wholesale customers, to achieve sales, distribution and visibility objectives
- Develop channel specific trade programs and monitor the progress and results to optimal approach for each trade channel (e.g. customer engagement program, distribution / coverage program)
- Develop & execute monthly targets in line with the business policy.
- Monitor & control the distributors & direct sales team to achieve the monthly targets and long term goals of the company.
- To obey and perform any other official task assigned from the senior management.
Job Location:Afghanistan, Kabul
Having bachelor degree with specialization in Marketing.
At least having 7 years experience in related field.