|Date Posted:||Jun 7, 2020|
|Closing Date:||Jul 7, 2020|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||As per company salary scaleAF|
|Years of Experience:||5 Years|
|Contract Duration:||3 year(s)|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
About Big Bear:
Big Bear is a German full line manufacturer of wide range of branded carbonated and non-carbonated beverages. Established in 2006, the company operates with a portfolio of over 30 products in beverage segment under flagship of German quality. The company has a comprehensive and proficient distribution network with its flagship brand Big Bear Energy Drink across 12 countries with tens of millions of cans of beverages and soft drinks distributed annually.
The Sales Manager will be responsible for both new business generation and developing existing retail outlets. You will have responsibility for building and developing customer relationships, accelerating brand performance in terms of awareness, event and display execution, driving sales to enhance turnover and increase market share. You will be responsible to manage a sales team and will be accountable for timely distribution of products in the market and achieving monthly and annual sales targets.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Lead daily and monthly planning to deliver sales goals.
• Develop plans to win with customers and channels, making every store a growth engine for our brands.
• Develop productive working relationships with key customer contacts in a positive way.
• Managing and controlling the day to day operation of company sales and performance.
• Setting sales and marketing KPI’s to manage activity within the team.
• Conducting training with sales team on sales techniques and improving their skills.
• Provide timely feedback and report to management on performance of products and company.
• Study competitors and their products in the market and take necessary actions to counter them.
• Identify and open new large accounts and maintain sales relation with them.
• Bachelors or Master’s Degree with 5+ years of meaningful Sales experience in FMCG environment
• Have an external focus and a real passion for Sales/Marketing
• Flexible to work long hours and travel to different provinces
• English fluency, Pashto is a plus