|Date Posted:||Jun 4, 2017|
|Closing Date:||Jul 3, 2017|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||Salary is negotiableNone|
|Years of Experience:||5 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
About Habib Gulzar Motors Limited:
Habib Gulzar Motors Limited is official 3S (Sales, Spare Parts and Service) dealer of Toyota Motors Corporation in Afghanistan, the company provides Quality Toyota Vehicles, Genuine Spare Parts and After Sales Services. Habib Gulzar Motors Limited is a company of HABIB GULZAR INTERNATIONAL LLC a well renowned business family of Afghanistan who has been trading since 1940.
To support sales and marking department to develop, establish and maintain suitable marketing strategies and functions to meet organizational objectives and efficient management of the sales and marketing department.
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. To assist Sales and Marketing Manager (SMM) for developing and implementing sales and marketing plans.
2. To manage and coordinate all sales and marketing, advertising and promotional staff and activities.
3. To survey and analysis current market conditions and competitor information.
4. To make, review and regular report on all sales and marketing activities.
5. To assist SMM to determine and manage the marketing budget.
6. To Assist SMM for developing price, discount and incentive strategies.
7. To assist SMM for better interdepartmental interaction mainly with Finance, Logistic and aftersales departments.
8. To conduct regular visit with customers to generate new sales or retain customers.
9. To support sales and marketing department in respect of best filling and record keeping.
10. Any other task given by SMM or top management of the company.
Business or marketing-related minimum Bachelor Degree, Master Degree is preferred.
3-5 years experiences
Technical marketing skills, relevant product and industry knowledge is preferred
Proven experience in customer and market research
Fluency in English, Dari and Pashto
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Formal presentation skills
Organizing and planning
Problem analysis and problem-solving
Team-leadership and decision-making
Persuasiveness and adaptability
Creativity / judgment