|Date Posted:||Jul 8, 2020|
|Closing Date:||Aug 10, 2020|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||As per company salary scaleAF|
|Years of Experience:||1 Year|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
About Afghan Wireless Communication Company:
Afghan Wireless is Afghanistan’s first wireless communications company. When it began operations in 2002, we founded Afghanistan’s mobile communications industry by being the first enterprise to offer cell phone service to Afghan consumers and businesses. For well over a decade, Afghan Wireless has driven the rapid growth of our nation’s communications market, through its innovative development and deployment of global-class High-Definition (HD) Voice Communications, Internet, Data and Mobile Payments Services. More than 6,000 people work for Afghan Wireless, and our Company is directly responsible for the creation of 100,000 jobs throughout Afghanistan.
Sales & marketing Executive in charge to achieve sales targets. Responsible to improve revenues by maintaining existing customers and getting new customers.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• You will be direct reporting to regional supervisor
• Daily field visit/ market visit of assign territory.
• Responsible for meeting both SIM & Recharge Target on monthly basis.
• Responsible to expand revenue generating retail network with in the territory.
• Responsible for preparing daily Sales Report.
• Responsible to identify the areas for branding and brand visibility.
• Responsible to work in a team and create a pleasant team work environment.
• Responsible to maintain his sales receipt / Sales Invoice, SAF Submission record, Activation record via MINI SAF
• Responsible to check and monitor accurate SIMs registration with retailers.
• Diploma in Business related course preferred.
• High school graduate and comparable experience in sales from a telecom/IT related organization.
• Multi language skills (good communication in English written and speaking)
• Previous job experience in selling from telecom, internet or other similar products and services is required.
• Knowledge of computer and MS Office applications.
• You will be responsible to cross check the market assigned area appear /present himself (as a customer) in order to know about the market status if there is any active sim selling.
• You will be responsible to check the stock of the retailer for the availability before getting his new order.
• You will be responsible for the immediate report to the head of department in case he founds any pre activated sim in the market.
• You will be responsible not to sell on retailers involved in Pre activations or found Sims issued under their name.
• You will be responsible to clean up your area from Black Sims.
• You will be responsible for the marketing activities, Posters, Signage and other material to be provided to the retailers or for the brand visibility.
• You will be responsible to do cross survey and monitoring of your assign area
• Any other task assign by Head of Department for the need of daily operation. Able to work beyond normal work hours.
• Willing to travel.
• Neat looking and maintains good hygiene.