|Date Posted:||Oct 1, 2018|
|Closing Date:||Oct 19, 2018|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||Salary is negotiableNone|
|Years of Experience:||5 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Open Ended|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
About Habib Gulzar Motors Limited:
Habib Gulzar Motors Limited is official 3S (Sales, Spare Parts and Service) dealer of Toyota Motors Corporation in Afghanistan, the company provides Quality Toyota Vehicles, Genuine Spare Parts and After Sales Services. Habib Gulzar Motors Limited is a company of HABIB GULZAR INTERNATIONAL LLC a well renowned business family of Afghanistan who has been trading since 1940.
The sales and Marketing Manager is responsible for developing, implementing company strategic sales and marketing policies, plans and procedures in order to identify and attract potential customers and retain existing ones. Where he reports to both top management and manufacturer.
Requires travel to provinces:
1. Strong leadership skills
2. Strong communication skills
3. Strong presentation skills.
4. Fluent spoken and written knowledge of Pashto, Dari and English languages.
5. Ability to work well with team and people in various departments
6. Having good knowledge of procurement related laws and regulations.
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Developing and executing sales and marketing policies.
2. Analyzing and forecasting the vehicles market demand.
3. Monitoring the market trend and competitors movement.
4. Communication with manufacturer for demand and supply related issues.
5. Leading the sales team for their daily activities.
6. Participating in both local and international biddings and negotiating with customers.
7. Reviewing and approving contacts terms and conditions.
8. Generating periodical reports for top management and manufacturer.
9. Representing Sales and Marking department inside and outside the company.
10. Preparing and executing Company’s marketing strategy.
11. Event management and product launching.
12. Conducting market researches and facts finding.
13. Economic and political analyzing of the country situation.
14. Cooperation with company other departments.
15. Any other jobs given by managing director.
Job Location:Afghanistan, Kabul
1. Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or Marketing is required; MBA in marketing is desirable.
2. Five years’ work experience in sales and marketing is required minimum three years should be in manager level.