|Date Posted:||Nov 5, 2019|
|Closing Date:||Dec 15, 2019|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||As per company salary scaleAF|
|Years of Experience:||3 - 5 Years|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
About Amu Cloud Technology Services:
Amu Cloud Technology services is an Afghanistan based company with multinational professional partners, aiming to provide information & Communication technology Sales & Services focusing on promoting and adopting cloud technologies in Afghanistan. We offer state of the art technology product, services including teaching and learning to enhance our customers and partners, digital requirement, experience and adoption.
The Sales & Marketing Manager is responsible for directing and supervising Sales and Marketing operations to ensure profit maximization and fulfillment of sales targets. The employee will produce sales through direct sales communication, telephonic conversation, written communications and on outdoor/ indoor sales activities.
The Sales Manager is responsible to meet customer’s needs and demands, researches and develops various marketing strategies for products and services.
Sales and Marketing Manager is responsible in the advertising and selling of our company's products and services to create competitive advantages for our company in the market industry.
Also, he/she will be responsible for maximizing company’s sales to potential customers in accordance with company rules and regulations
Requires travel to provinces:
- Understanding and knowledge of sales and marketing.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Having Proposal writing skills
- Should have good relation and familiarity with clients in Kabul
- Excellent verbal and written skills in local and English languages.
- Strong analytical, organizational, and creative thinking skills.
- Knowledge of data analysis and report writing.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and customer service skills.
- Having ability to work under pressure and think fast to deliver solutions on day to day issues and problems.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Making of monthly, quarterly and yearly plans in accordance with company strategic plan in order to obtain the general goals and objectives of the company.
- Design and implement a realistic and applicable business plan that expands company’s customer base and ensure its strong presence.
- Build and promote strong, long-term customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs and demands.
- Maintains sales staff job results by giving advices and appraising employee’s job results.
- Arrange meetings to discuss marketing and sales activities and coordinate with colleagues and General Manager to develop strategies, and take necessary decisions that can improve company performance
- Research to design and implement marketing strategy and plans for each product or service being offered.
- Answers questions from clients about product and service benefits
- Analyses trends, data, demographics, pricing strategies, and other information that can potentially improve marketing and sales performance
- Implements and adheres to company policies and procedures
- Attends trade shows and travels to meet clients as needed
- Analyzing budgets, preparing annual budget plans, scheduling expenditures, and ensuring that the sales team meets their quotas and goals.
- Training, scheduling, coaching, and managing marketing and sales teams to meet sales and marketing objectives.
- Maintaining relationships with important clients by making regular visits, understanding their needs, and anticipating new marketing opportunities.
- Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
- Prepare daily, weekly, monthly performance reports and sharing them with general Manager and senior management.
- To carry out any reasonable task as requested by general Manager and senior management.
Job Location:Afghanistan, Kabul
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Marketing Strategies, Product Development or related field, but higher degree will be preferred.
- At least 3-5 years’ experience in marketing or sales.
- Experience in management is plus point.