|Date Posted:||Nov 24, 2019|
|Closing Date:||Dec 24, 2019|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||As per company salary scaleAF|
|Years of Experience:||2 - 3 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
About SADAT Telecom ISP:
SADAT Telecom ISP is renowned for wireless solutions. SADAT Telecom ISP houses a team of sensitive professionals working with the Mikrotik & Ubiquity Networks wireless technology to provide uninterrupted and robust service throughout the Nangarhar province with 24/7 support of customers and 99% service availability.
The solution will contain a wireless unit installed at the client location as customer premises equipment (CPE), the CPE will be linked directly to the main Access Point then to the core network having Mikrotik and Cisco routers to access committed information rate CIR (1:1 Ratio) of any quantity required by the customer.
The Sales & Marketing Manager is responsible for directing and supervising Sales and Marketing operations to ensure profit maximization and fulfillment of sales targets. The employee will produce sales through direct sales communication, telephonic conversation, written communications and on outdoor/ indoor sales activities.
The Sales Manager is responsible to meet customer’s needs and demands, researches and develops various marketing strategies for products and services.
Sales and Marketing Manager is responsible in the advertising and selling of our company's services to create competitive advantages for our company in the market industry.
Also, he/she will be responsible for maximizing company’s sales to potential customers in accordance with company rules and regulations.
Duties & Responsibilities:
Design and implement a realistic and applicable business plan that expands company’s customer base and ensure its strong presence.
2. Build and promote strong, long-term customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs and demands.
3. Arrange meetings to discuss marketing and sales activities and coordinate with colleagues and CEO to develop strategies, and take necessary decisions that can improve company performance.
4. Contributing to the annual sales and marketing plan.
5. Research to design and implement marketing strategy and plans for internet service being offered.
6. Answers questions from clients about SADAT Telecom ISP service benefits.
7. Training, scheduling, coaching, and managing marketing and sales teams to meet sales and marketing objectives.
8. Maintaining relationships with important clients by making regular visits, understanding their needs, and anticipating new marketing opportunities.
9. Prepare daily, weekly, monthly performance reports and sharing them with senior management.
- BBA or Higher Degree equivalent to Marketing/ Business development.
- Having 3 years of experience working in related field.
- Market knowledge
- Ability to maintain working relationship with customer and staff at all levels.
- Communication and negotiation skills
- General knowledge of marketing rules and strategies
- Ability to build report
- Ability to look at market condition and competition from several points of view.
- Strong command of English language and the national languages.
- Strong background and work experience in Marketing Specially in ISP environment.