|Date Posted:||Jun 21, 2020|
|Closing Date:||Jul 5, 2020|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||As per company salary scaleAF|
|Years of Experience:||3 - 5 Years|
|Contract Duration:||1 year(s)|
About Selina Food Production Company:
Selina Food Production and Mining Extraction company is a newly established Co in Afghanistan, our investment on salt extraction/processing & tomato paste production plant is under progress in Marzari Sharif which will be finished in next 3 months and our first two products (Refined Salt and Tomato paste) will be out to Afghanistan’s market.
Selina Food production company was established under an investment group of companies in Afghanistan in 2018, we have successfully invested in mining, construction, Agriculture, General trading and food production, OUR PORTFOLIO IS GROWING YEAR BY YEAR.
The Sales & Marketing Manager ensures consistent, profitable growth in sales revenues through proper planning, deployment and management of sales & marketing personnel. Identifies objectives, strategies and action plans to improve short- and long-term sales and promoting of the brand.
We are looking for an organized Sales and Marketing Manager to assist in the advertising and selling of our company's products and to create competitive advantages for our company in the market industry. The Sales and Marketing Manager's responsibilities include generating unique sales plans, creating engaging advertisements, emails, and promotional literature, developing pricing strategies, and meeting marketing and sales human resource objectives. The Sales and Marketing Manager represents the company's brand & products and drives strategies to increase product awareness by observing the market, competitors, and industry trends in Afghanistan Market.
To be a successful Sales and Marketing Manager, you should have strong interpersonal, leadership, and communication skills. You should also possess an in-depth knowledge and understanding of sales and marketing in Afghanistan market specifically in FMCG, Food and Beverage.
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Promoting the company's existing brands and introducing new products to the market.
2. Researching and developing marketing opportunities and plans, understanding consumer requirements, identifying market trends, and suggesting system improvements to achieve the company's marketing goals.
3. Analyzing budgets, preparing annual budget plans, scheduling expenditures, and ensuring that the sales team meets their quotas and goals.
4. Gathering, investigating, and summarizing market data and trends to draft reports.
5. Maintaining relationships with important clients by making regular visits, understanding their needs, and anticipating new marketing opportunities.
6. Formulate and execute effective sales strategies and territory plans that maximize the sale of the current products and new item introductions to wholesalers and distributors.
7. Develop strategies and tactics to get the word out about our company and drive qualified traffic to our front door.
8. Analyze consumer behavior and adjust email and advertising campaigns accordingly.
9. Perform and meet company sales and marketing targets.
10. Actively motivate sales & marketing group through ongoing motivation,
11. Consult with the CEO in defining annual targets for the sales function based on the defined corporate strategies.
12. Assist in implementation of business procedures, budgeting and controlling expenditures.
13. Work closely with the CEO to build a sustainable business for the company.
14. Plan, organize, and implement sales programs for the assigned area and is responsible for achieving overall sales and marketing objectives.
15. Maintain sales volume, product mix, and selling price by keeping current with supply and demand, changing trends, economic indicators, and competitors.
16. Formulate and execute effective sales strategies and territory plans that maximize the sale of the current products and new item introductions to wholesalers and distributors.
17. Develop and maintain positive trade relationships with key wholesalers & distributors via personal contact, meetings, business entertainment and excellent follow-up for sales growth.
18. Obtain, review and report on all customers for overdue for more than the approved payment period and/or client’s deteriorating financials.
19. Oversee content, production and distribution of all marketing and promotional materials (TV/radio commercials, freebies, posters, program, flyers, mail outs, brochures etc).
Other job-related tasks as assigned by the Management.
- A Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Mathematics, Business Administration, or related field.
- A minimum of ten (3-5) years of experience in FMCG sector either in Afghanistan or regional countries in Marketing or Sales fields.
- Experience in management may be advantageous.
- Understanding and knowledge of sales and marketing.
- Strong analytical, organizational, and creative thinking skills.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and customer service skills.
- Knowledge of data analysis and report writing.
- The ability to understand and follow company policies and procedures.
- The ability to work under pressure.
- Excellent, proven interpersonal, verbal and written communications skills in local languages as well as in English.
- Demonstrated skills in setting up distribution channels, wholesale, and direct/indirect sales.
- Effective negotiation and deal-closing skills.
- Hunter sales personality – open new doors and meet customer needs.
Flexible in travels and working hours who can cope with work pressure.