|Date Posted:||Feb 23, 2021|
|Closing Date:||Mar 5, 2021|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||Salary is negotiableAF|
|Years of Experience:||2 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Probation Period:||12 months|
About Cyber Telecom ISP:
Cyber Telecom Services is a privately owned business company that is licensed by the Ministry of telecommunication and information technology of Afghanistan as an Internet Service Provider (ISP) under the current constitution.
Cyber Telecom services is now with over of 7 years’ experience in the ISP Industry. CTS has presence in Kabul, Kandahar, Helmand, Nimruz, Farah, Ghor, Badghis, Herat, Bamyan, Zabul, and Mazar-e-Sharif provinces. CTS currently offers wireless services (P2P Services), and Microwave internet services.
Sales & Marketing Manager responsible for the sales and marketing management. The incumbent will be responsible for planning and implementing sales marketing and product development programs both short and long range targeted toward existing and new markets. He/she will report to the GM & CEO of Cyber Telecom ISP (Internet Service Provider). He/she will be performing the following duties personally or through subordinates.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Achieves sales & marketing operational objectives by contributing sales & marketing information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews preparing and completing action plans productivity quality and customer-service standards resolving problems identifying trends determining system improvements & implementing change.
- Determines annual plans by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for regions projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products analyzing trends and results establishing pricing strategies recommending selling prices monitoring costs competition supply and demand.
- Have Full Knowledge about and progressive practical experience in Expression of Interest (EOI) Request for Proposal (RFP) Request for Quotation (RFQ) Request for Tender (RFT) Request for Information (RFI) Shartnama (Gov Orgs) Pre-Bid Meeting Participation in Biddings Purchase Order (PO) and so on.
- Applies expertise to sales process management contact administration and organizational effectiveness.
- Furnishes marketing advice counsel and general staff support to all departments within the organization.
- Develop segmentation competitive analysis/market intelligence prospecting lead generation product and market development pricing promotions communications and budgets sales force effectiveness strategic planning services units and revenue retention and growth.
- Develops and maintains marketing budget.
- Explore the Afghan retail market and trends to develop implement and execute strategic marketing plans for an entire organization.
- Coordinate marketing campaigns with sales activities.
- Prepare online and print marketing campaigns.
- Liaise with media organizations and advertising agencies.
- Identify innovative e-commerce marketing opportunities potential partnership to drive more online traffic.
- Responsible for the image of the company and generating sales.
- Protects organizations value by keeping information confidential.
- Accomplishes sales and marketing and company mission by completing related results as needed.
- Map potential customers and identify their needs.
- Answer all lead and customer questions accurately.
- Maintain positive business and customer relationships in the effort to extend customer lifetime value.
- Develop strategies for more effective sales and marketing both individually and as part of a team.
- Daily weekly and monthly plans and reports to the management.
- Any other tasks assigned by Management
1. At least Bachelor’s degree in Sales Marketing & Business Administration or any relevant course
2. A minimum of 1 to 2 years of Experience in Sales.
3. Practical Experience with CRM & M.S Office Package.
4. Skilled and experienced in Contract negotiation and completion
5. Fluency in English Dari and Pashto – reading speaking writing
Job Location:Afghanistan, Kabul
Applications should be submitted through e-mail to this address: To: firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Applications will be reviewed thoroughly and only those candidates will be contacted for interviews whose qualifications meet the requirement of the job.
2. Short listed candidates are normally contacted within a week after the deadline for applications.
3. Applicants should have at least two references of the supervisors/co-workers with whom they have worked.
4. In the subject line please mention the vacancy number and position.