|Date Posted:||Sep 5, 2010|
|Closing Date:||Sep 23, 2010|
|Number of Vacancies:||3|
|Salary Range:||As per NTA salary scale policyUSD|
|Years of Experience:||2 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Possibility of Contract Extension:||Yes|
|Probation Period:||1 month|
About Quality Net:
Quality Net is the New ISP in Afghanistan and we bring new teachnology to provide our COstumer the best services with lowest prices
sales Executive summary as bellow
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Would be responsible for identifying and promoting company business and to serve in the best interest of the company.
2. Achieving monthly and annual sales targets.
3. Would be responsible for providing after sales services to all the customers.
4. Would be responsible for maintaining very good relationship with fellow employees and all the customers and other business associates.
5. Plan his/her activities or monthly, weekly and daily basis and submit monthly progress reports.
6. Manage daily direct sales and corporate sales activities.
7. Will be required to play active role in all the marketing activities.
8. Communicate and coordinate well with the operation department of the company.
9. Perform other official tasks as assigned.
1. Afghan national, certification in business administration, Bachelorâ€™s degree in Business is desirable, but it is not a requirement.
2. Minimum of 2-3 years of work experience in Telecom/ISP/IT Industry
3. Self motivated with an ability to achieve 100% sales target and manage a sales team in future
4. Should have excellent writing, reading and speaking skills in Pashto, Dari and English language
5. Should have corporate level proficiency in MSWord, Excel, and PowerPoint and official e-mailing, computer skills.
6. Should have a presentable, courteous and pleasant personality