|Date Posted:||May 22, 2021|
|Closing Date:||Aug 7, 2021|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||6|
|Functional Area:||SALES,Procurement and logistics,Business Administration|
|Salary Range:||Salary is negotiableAF|
|Years of Experience:||2 - 4 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Possibility of Contract Extension:||Yes|
|Probation Period:||1 month|
About Western ICT Solution :
Western Ltd. is an independent, private investment communication company owned 100% by Afghan investors. With its head office located in Kabul and 4 branches across Afghanistan,
Western Ltd. is holding a valid business license from Afghanistan Investment Support Agency (AISA) under registration number D-83564 with an Approved Certificate from the Ministry of Commerce and a National ISP license from the Afghanistan Telecom Regulatory Authority (ATRA) Ministry of Communication & Information Technology (MCIT).
Providing high quality, fast, reliable, and cost-effective internet services and enjoying highly qualified management team and well trained, experienced technicians, as well as the latest technology along with additional redundant backbone, supports from United Kingdom, Germany, Hong Kong, and UAE, Western Ltd. has been a leading Internet Services Provider (ISP) in Afghanistan for more than 9 years.
Western (WSP) is a leading Internet Service Provider (ISP) with a wide range of solutions and packages to meet the requirements of our clients in Afghanistan. we are looking for 6 sales and Marketing officers to join our growing team. the individual in this role would be responsible for calling prospective customers, explaining our services, and guiding them through their purchase process. we are seeking a candidate who is persuasive, energetic, and ready to go the extra mile to ensure customer satisfaction.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Visiting companies for sales purposes face to face.
- Sales company services to corporate customers.
- Develop and implement special sales activities.
- Visiting, calling, and E-mailing potential customers to explain company products and encourage purchases.
- Visiting targeted consumers in the field on daily basis.
- arrange meetings with potential customers.
- Maintaining an accurate record of all sales, scheduled customer appointments.
- Collaborating with the department head to ensure that the company is reaching its target.
- Finding new customers and new projects
- Any other task assign by the line manager
- Achieve monthly targets - 100%
- Provide daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, and yearly reports to senior management.
- Monitoring the overall functioning of processes, identifying improvement areas, and implementing adequate measures to maximize the customer satisfaction level
- Conducting internal process audits & process reviews for ensuring strict adherence to the process parameters/systems as per defined guidelines
- Responsible for effectively initiating, planning, scheduling, estimating, forecasting, coordinating, controlling, managing, and delivering all activities for projects and related release initiatives
- Steering budget, scope, and timelines of projects ensure all projects complete on time and within budget