|Date Posted:||Aug 6, 2019|
|Closing Date:||Aug 17, 2019|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||8|
|Salary Range:||As per company salary scaleAF|
|Years of Experience:||1 - 2 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
About Easy connect ISP:
Easy Connect is the first Afghan Woman owned ISP in Afghanistan.
This company is 100% Afghan owned and its nation-wide network and operations are managed by a team of highly qualified professionals having over a decade of experience in the diverse areas of ISP and ICT sector with different national and international organizations and have got vast experience in development of numerous projects in the most challenging regions of Afghanistan.
Easy Connect is a leading Internet Service Provider (ISP), Information & Communication Technology (ICT) and Data related services provider with a wide range of solutions and packages to meet the requirements of our clients in Afghanistan with its registered corporate Head Office in Kabul.
We are looking for an experienced Marketing Officer to develop and manage marketing activities in specific channels, support business objectives, lead acquisition, foster customer retention, execute business development, door to doot sales and will report for his /her all activities to line manager .
Duties & Responsibilities:
Assist in Direct and coordination of the company sales functions.
2. Present and sell company services to current and potential clients.
3. Prepare action plans and schedules to identify specific targets.
4. Develop and coordinate services selling cycle and methodology.
5. Identify and resolve client concerns.
6. Direct and oversee the company sales function to identify and develop new customers for services.
7. Research and develop strategies and plans which identify marketing opportunities, direct marketing, and new product development.
8. Analyze and evaluate the effectiveness of sales, methods, costs and results.
9. Directly manage major and critical developing client accounts, and coordinate the management of all other accounts.
10. Develop and maintain sales materials and current product knowledge.
11. Establish and maintain current client and potential client relationships.
12. Communicate new product and service opportunities, special developments, information, or feedback gathered through field activity to appropriate company staff.
13. Manage account services through quality checks and other follow-up.
14. Prepare a variety of status reports, including activity, closings, follow-up and adherence to goals.
15. Coordinate company staff to accomplish the work required to close sales.
16. Prepare paperwork to activate and maintain contract services.
17. Prepare presentations, proposals and sales contracts.
18. Establish and implement short- and long-range departmental goals, objectives, polices, and operating procedures.
29. Any other tasks assigned by Manager
1. . At Least 12 Class graduated but, Bachelor degree holders (Specialization in Marketing) will be given the priority
2. At least over 2 Years practical Experience in the field relevant field.
1.Good knowledge of Sales Techniques.
2. Computer Skills (Computer Knowledge)
3. Strong organizational, analytical and interpersonal skills.
4. Strong Communications skills.
5. Strong customer relation & problems solving skills
6. Able to communicate in Dari, Pashto & English.
7. Able to work long hours when needed