|Date Posted:||Jul 18, 2020|
|Reference:||Vacancy No. CSI005|
|Closing Date:||Aug 1, 2020|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||2|
|Salary Range:||As per company salary scaleAF|
|Years of Experience:||2 - 3 Years|
|Contract Duration:||1 year(s)|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
About General Insurance Company Jul 16, 2020 :
Capital Star Insurance (CSI) is a start-up with deep industry knowledge, technology, and analytics expertise to create innovative and client-centric insurance solutions. We intend to deliver an entire spectrum of insurance products and services matching the market niches. The plan is based on the business models tailored to address the unique challenges of the Afghanistan insurance industry with a vision of regional-based global outreach.
The guiding principles of CSI financial policy and management are integrity, honesty, and transparency. It will enable CSI to outperform with passion for service and innovation. Our promise of outperformance stems from deep domain expertise, a partnership approach, and a strategic delivery net.
Our operational strategy also consists of a target-oriented, efficient, and lean organizational structure.
The industry-specific approached three years Financial Plan is based on business models unique to CSI and its clientele. Our offerings aligned closely with industry-specific expertise and needs and are the crux of our financial vision. CSI is a distinct market entrant with a visionary way forward and a passion for customer happiness.
This plan projects rapid growth over the next three years with a reality-based sustainable profitability. With achievable sales projections and conservative forecasts, CSI is a financially viable and socially responsible insurance form you can count on.
Insurance Sales Representative responsibilities include:
· Experience in effective marketing strategies to sell new insurance contracts or adjust existing ones
· Contacting potential clients and creating rapport by networking, cold calling, using referrals etc
· Appraising the wishes and demands of business or individual customers and selling the suitable protection plans
Duties & Responsibilities:
· Familiarity with marketing strategies to sell new insurance contracts or adjust existing ones
· Contact potential clients and create rapport by networking, cold calling, using referrals etc.
· Appraise the wishes and demands of business or individual customers and sell the suitable protection plans
· Collect information from clients on their risk profiles in order to offer them the proper solution
· Prepare reports to shareholders on the success of your business endeavors
· Retain continuous awareness of transactions, sales and terms and keep relative records
· Check insurance claims to solidify trust and safeguard reputation
· Frequently replenish job-specific knowledge and apply it on the field
· Fulfill all company-established policy obligations
· Proven experience as an Insurance Sales officer
· Good comprehension of insurance products and services
· Ability to work with computers and understand and interpret standard statistical findings
· Excellent skills in communication and presentation
· Experience in delivering client-focused solutions and in creating long-lasting relationships
· Fluent in English, and National languages
· High school or BSc degree