|Date Posted:||Mar 2, 2020|
|Closing Date:||Apr 1, 2020|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||10|
|Salary Range:||As per company salary scaleAF|
|Years of Experience:||1 Year|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
About Linkon Group :
LinkOn Group is an Information Technology Company. We bring the latest world class technology to
Afghanistan. Our creative services include Local Search and Digital Marketing with more to come.
Our initiatives are designed to help bring communities together and help businesses grow. Our
ambitions go beyond to wherever we can help job creation in Afghanistan, so that we all could build
a brighter future. We take pride in our diversity and inclusion. We are working hard every day to
make sure everyone we work with or come across of knows that we are all same no matter of what
city or province we are from and that diversity is our strength.
An outside sales representative conducts sales out in the field via in person interactions with both potential and existing customers. They are responsible for offering the best possible customer experience as well as providing hands-on explanations of any new or updated products when necessary. Their excellent social skills allow them to foster strong relationships, to which they can attribute much of their success.
Candidates work as ambassadors and are responsible for establishing and maintaining good relationships with customers. They must build trust and act as support for prospects, ensuring they lead to potential future sales.
Requires travel to provinces:
Candidates must have proficiencies that are listed in the skills section found above.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Commute to meet prospects and customers
- Provide excellent customer service
- Conduct calls and in person meetings with customers daily
- Build and maintain relationships with new and repeat customers
- Maintain records of all sales leads and/or customer accounts
- Educate customers on how products or services can benefit them financially and professionally
- Sell the company’s products or services to customers
- Monitor the company’s industry competitors, new products, and market conditions to understand a customer's specific needs
- Work closely with marketing department to help build the brand
Job Location:Afghanistan, Kabul
- Experience in sales.
- Understanding of the sales processes and dynamics.
- A commitment to excellent customer service.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Superb interpersonal skills, including the ability to quickly build rapport with both customers and suppliers.
- Experience using computers for a variety of tasks.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Able to work comfortably in a fast paced environment.
THIS POSITION IS ALLOWANCE PLUS COMMISSION. CANDIDATES THAT ARE HIRED WILL BE ABLE TO EARN INCOME BASED ON A QUOTA.
To apply for this job please click on the apply button appear on this announcement or the below link: