|Date Posted:||Apr 21, 2019|
|Closing Date:||May 21, 2019|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Functional Area:||Business Administration|
|Salary Range:||As per company salary scaleAF|
|Years of Experience:||2 - 3 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Open Ended|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
About Afghan Wireless Communication Company:
The Afghan Wireless Company is the first and the biggest GSM provider in Afghanistan.
Working closely with Business Operations section of the company, Kandahar Fiber Optic Sales Representatives are responsible for conducting and supervising the full range of sales activities including preparing, submitting and managing business proposals of Fiber Optic services in Kandahar region. This is a fast-paced position with high volume expectations. After a three month review, you will be reassessed for possible extension, dependent upon your success.
You will be responsible for the below specific tasks.
Provinces to travel:
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Responsible to possess a strong understanding of our Fiber Optic, our competition in the industry and positioning,
- Develop and maintain business relationships with business customers of all sizes including private, government and international agencies,
- Responsible for managing workflow and projects; conduct joint visits (be necessary liaison) with technical, sales and other relevant departments and provide feedback to the business,
- Identify, research and share new Fiber Optic business sales opportunities in the relevant region,
- Provide regular reporting on progress to AWCC HQ- Business Operations section of the company,
- Develop business proposals in response to RFPs/RFQs/ REOIs, etc.,
- Develop and create business plans, cases, concept notes and sales materials for new Fiber Optic services,
- Develop project/contract reports and presentations required for both internal and external stakeholders,
- Perform other duties as assigned by Business Operations management
Job Location:Afghanistan, Kandahar
- University degree, ideally Business Administration, Management, or Computer Science, with at least 2 to 3 years of experience in sales including creating bids and proposals- telecom industry experience preferred- applicants from Kandahar preferred.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; including excellent command on English language (technical writing); as well as local languages
- Knowledge of Afghan business market especially of the telecom-fiber optic industry and its current events
- Passion, integrity, mission-driven, business sense and self-directed