|Date Posted:||Jul 14, 2020|
|Closing Date:||Jul 28, 2020|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Functional Area:||Business Administration|
|Salary Range:||As per company salary scaleAF|
|Years of Experience:||2 - 3 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
About Selina Food Production Company:
Selina Food Production and Mining Extraction company is a newly established Co in Afghanistan, our investment on salt extraction/processing & tomato paste production plant is under progress in Marzari Sharif which will be finished in next 3 months and our first two products (Refined Salt and Tomato paste) will be out to Afghanistan's market.
Selina Food production company was established under an investment group of companies in Afghanistan in 2018, we have successfully invested in mining, construction, Agriculture, General trading and food production, OUR PORTFOLIO IS GROWING YEAR BY YEAR
Sales Department/senior officer to help us meet our customer acquisition and revenue growth targets by keeping our company competitive and innovative. This department will be responsible for maximizing our sales team potential, crafting sales plans and justifying those to plans to the upper management.
Sales Senior officer should lead our sales team by providing guidance, training and mentorship, setting sales quotas and goals, creating sales plans, analyzing data, assigning sales territories and building their team.
Our growing company is expecting from this department to do supervising and organizing our sales team by developing business plans, meeting planned goals, and coordinating with our marketing department on lead generation. This department will also be tasked with overseeing the activities and performance of your sales team by tracking sales goals, setting individual sales targets, and facilitate the ongoing training of your salespeople
Duties & Responsibilities:
As a Sales department or Sales senior officer, you'll need to:
· Managing organizational sales by developing a business plan that covers sales, revenue and expense controls
· Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands company’s customer base and ensure its strong presence
· Own recruiting, objectives setting, coaching and performance monitoring of sales representatives
· Achieving growth and hitting sales targets by successfully managing the sales team
· Managing recruiting, objectives setting, coaching and performance monitoring of sales representatives
· Recruit, hire, and train sales team
· Meeting planned sales goals.
· Setting individual sales targets with the sales team.
· Tracking sales goals and reporting results as necessary.
· Overseeing the activities and performance of the sales team.
· Coordinating with marketing on lead generation.
· Developing your sales team through motivation, counselling and product knowledge education.
· Promoting the organization and products.
· Understand our ideal customers and how they relate to our products.
· Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs
· Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team
· Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status
· Set sales goals, compare performance to goals, and adjust goals as needed
· Assess current team processes and procedures, identify opportunities for improvement, and implement them
· Develop individual quotas and assign territories for team members
· Provide detailed and accurate sales forecasts
· Foster a competitive yet collaborative team environment
· Assess individual performance through observation and measurement, and suggest corrective actions as needed
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field.
- Experience in planning and implementing sales strategies.
- Experience in customer relationship management.
- Experience managing and directing a sales team.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Dedication to providing great customer service.
- Ability to lead a sale team
- work experience for this position is must with at lease 2-3 years proven experience.
Company Name: Barak Selina Food Production Co.
Contract Duration: one year, extendable
Position announcement: 7/14/2020
Closing Date: 7/28/2020