|Date Posted:||Dec 8, 2019|
|Closing Date:||Jan 31, 2020|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Functional Area:||Sales/Marketing,Customer Service|
|Salary Range:||As per company salary scaleAF|
|Years of Experience:||1 Year|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
is one of the leading retail companies in Afghanistan offering variety
of the latest clothing products through its retail network and online
The Sales Supervisor will assist the Store Manager with maintaining all of the day-to-day operations of the store including sales, personnel, and store standards. In addition, the Sales Supervisor is responsible for implementing and enforcing company policies and procedures and corporate directives in the absence of the Store Manager.
Requires travel to provinces:
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Ensure that the team is providing the best customer service possible, by providing such service yourself
- Help run an efficient and growing retail business; optimize store operations and customer journey
- Supervise, plan, coordinate and undertake all required shop floor and stock room tasks set by the store management team in an effective and timely manner
- Supervise the sales floor at all times in order to identify and resolve urgent issues
- Supervise stockroom processing and ensuring recalls and transfers are actioned efficiently to maintain effective stock control at all times
- Strong sales and customer service skills
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Collaborative skills and ability to work well within a team
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and deadline-oriented environment
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multitask and prioritize
- Understands the cultures and ensures compliance with all Values & Behaviors, as well as store operational standards
- Maintains a clean store environment
- Work on store displays.
- Coach, counsel, recruit, train, and discipline employees.
- Help retail sales staff achieve sales targets.
- Actively monitors customer satisfaction and feedback systems to drive continuous improvement.
- Other duties as assigned
Job Location:Afghanistan, Kabul
- 6 months to 1 year Retail Experience in an apparel store
- Strong sales knowledge and training required.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business, including holidays, nights and weekends
interested candidates can submit their CVs along with updated picture to the following email address with subject line: S008