|Date Posted:||May 16, 2019|
|Closing Date:||Jun 16, 2019|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||As per company salary scaleAF|
|Years of Experience:||3 - 4 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Open Ended|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
About Afghan Wireless Communication Company:
The Afghan Wireless Company is the first and the biggest GSM provider in Afghanistan.
To have full responsibility of all channels.
Requires travel to provinces:
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Achieving over all Region Targets
2. Monitoring of sales Performance of Master Distributor SIM
3. Monitoring of sales Performance of Master Franchisee SIM
4. Monitoring of sales Performance of TUC Distributor
5. Monitoring of Brand shops and direct sales Teams performance
6. Assigning of Target for each channel
7. Making Daily/ weekly/ Monthly reports
8. Monitoring of SAF issues and MINI SAFs with channels
9. Making Plan for increasing of revenue and Sales
10. Making plan to increase sales in low revenue sites
11. Train and take meetings if required with sales team for achieving of the targets
12. Reporting to RM and line manager
13. Responsible to attend any type of complain / customers visiting the brand shop and provide them the core value of customer care.
14. Close coordination of sales team for their field
15. Responsible to check and control of Market
16. Responsible to push each channel to achieve their Target
17. Responsible to increase retail outlets
18. Responsible to check availability of products in assigned areas
19. Responsible for corporate sales team target.
20. Visiting of Provinces and markets to check and see for other sales opportunities.
21. Monitoring sales executives duties and performance
Job Location:Afghanistan, Balkh
University Graduation with at least 3 years experiences
The interested candidates should submit their resumes by email to:
Kindly mention the position title in the subject line of your e-mail:
(Sales Supervisor "Mazar") Otherwise your application will not be acceptable. To be mentioned your resume should not exceed than One MB.(Only for the Residence of Balkh Province)
AWCC regrettably cannot respond to individual queries in relation to job or on the status of individual applications due to high numbers of applicants. If you have not been contacted within 2 weeks after the closing date, then please assume that your application has not been successful.