|Date Posted:||Feb 8, 2010|
|Closing Date:||Feb 24, 2010|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||Salary is negotiableUSD|
|Years of Experience:||5 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Probation Period:||1 month|
About The First Micro Finance Bank:
The incumbent of the position is responsible of savings mobilisation from microfinance clients.
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Promotion of savings collection amongst MF clientele
* Prospect existing microfinance clients, and lead them to open savings accounts and to save regularly
* Prospect any potential microfinance savings client.
2. Promotion of savings accounts from commercial clients, and amongst the staff of commercial clients (e.g. promotion of salary release services via savings accounts),in coordination with the Commercial Account Officer(s) of the Bank.
3. Monitor the savings collection and evolution, and report about any opportunity and hint to the Branch Manager.
4. Any other identical task assigned by the respective supervisor/s.
5.Ensure full compliance with the relevant/prevailing FMFB policies/procedures; and full alignment with the audit recommendations.
The person will have to use the following tools/systems:
- Excel for the monitoring of the business and reporting purposes
- The Management Information System of the Bank for operating purposes
At least a License Degree.
Previous experience in terms of commercial banking, microfinance, or in commercial activities, or within NGOs involved in support to community based organisations.
Good command of written and spoken English. Good computing literacy, demonstrated
Ability to play with figures, demonstrated ability to sell and market products or services.
D. Personal Traits:
Good presentation and Excellent Courtesy attitude Serious and rigorous. Respecting customers. Able to detect mistakes and take corrective steps. ability to communicate and to maintain good relation with the clientele; good presentation skills and excellent courteous attitude; social concern; ability to work in confidentiality; ability to work in the field and to use a motorbike; a good and sufficient understanding of the people of the target community.