|Date Posted:||May 7, 2017|
|Reference:||Scheduling Engineer -SC-17-16|
|Closing Date:||May 19, 2017|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||800 - 1500 USD undefinedUSD|
|Years of Experience:||4 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Probation Period:||2 months|
About State Corps:
STATE CORPS (SC) is an Engineering and construction firm registered with U.S Government , AISA (Afghanistan Investment Support Agency) & ACCI (Afghanistan Chamber of Commerce & Industries) .The company has experience of implementing huge construction and power projects in Afghanistan and Middle East. SC is actively working in Afghanistan since last one decade and has proven performance record of executing large projects.
The incumbents will be responsible for running the scheduling construction system including planning, communications & other company requirements. Further responsibilities are mentioned below:
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Create project schedules to establish sequence and lead time of each operation to meet completion dates according to production forecasts or customer work specifications and drawing orders.
2. Provide project schedule analysis to Project Team, listing critical path activities to key milestones and events, displaying activities that are behind schedule to baseline.
3. Read Scope of Work and other contract documents of each project. (Understand Design Drawings)
4. Prepare WBS (Work Breakdown Structure) for schedule.
5. Breakdown project Contract Line Items (Budget) for a better cost load of schedule.
6. Prepare Network Analysis Schedule (Baseline Schedule) in Primavera P6 and submit it to client for approval.
7. Respond Client Comments logically.
8. Prepare month a/o other look ahead schedules and submit it to the client and other related personnel.
9. Update the Schedule regularly and report it to construction department managers based on site actual work and daily reports. Knowledge of earn value management required.
10. Prepare updated schedules and submit with each period's pay request.
11. Identify long lead items and coordinate them with related department/personnel for timely performance.
12. Ensure compliance with company scheduling procedures to set and maintain baseline schedules.
13. Participate in the specific schedule meetings with the client and other relations.
14. Prepare baseline schedules and submit.
15. Review contractors works schedules and progress monitoring.
16. Project Progress Dashboard preparation and update.
17. Monitor site progress and analyze areas of delays and prepare recovery programme of delayed activities.
18. Resource planning
19. Data collection and continuous monitoring of Project schedules.
20. Attending meetings at COR office, Resident office of the projects.
21. Any other job related tasks that will be assigned by the management.
Engineering Bachelor’s degree from an accredited University.
4+ years’ experience of scheduling construction projects.
Well experienced in Primavera P6 is required. MS project is a plus point.
Excellent knowledge of Ms. Office packages.
Must have strong Microsoft Excel skills, and prior scheduling software experience
Must have strong written and oral communication skills