|Date Posted:||Oct 24, 2019|
|Closing Date:||Nov 21, 2019|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Functional Area:||Education/ Training|
|Salary Range:||As per company salary scaleAF|
|Years of Experience:||3 - 5 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Open Ended|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
About Shams London Academy:
Shams London Academy is the best & biggest chain of English medium schools throughout Afghanistan. We have Students from Nursery till 12th Class.
We have 8 schools right now & with a plan to expand it to 40 schools nationwide. We are looking for qualified & experience people who can join our dynamic team & show their talent in the service of our nation.
Schools addresses are :
- Khair khana
- Taimani (famale branch )
- Arzan kimat branch
- Kart-e-4 branch
- Jalalabad Branch
- Kandahar branch
- Mazar sharif Branch
- Herat branch
If you are looking for a professional and friendly work environment where employees are valued, supported, and recognized for their accomplishments and if you are a passionate, energetic and a result-oriented individual with strong communication skills and solid knowledge, this opportunity is for you.Shams London Academy is seeking an experienced School principal at Education sector .
Requires travel to provinces:
- Strong organizational, conceptual, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to work efficiently and cooperatively within a team and independently.
- Knowledge of current higher education trends, particularly in the private sector.
- Familiarity of higher education graduates, promotion and communication approaches.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Being present on duty six days a week from 7.00 am to 4.00 pm.
- Dealing with government officials.
- Dealing with parents.
- Ensuring proper dress code of teachers.
- Control/monitor the admission officer.
- Supervise the transport officer and department.
- Check genuineness of teachers’ attendance.
- Taking weekly staff meetings.
- Random checks on quality of teaching.
- Ensuring fee collection through admission officer.
- Arranging winter courses.
- The fact remains that the Principal is overall responsible for all affairs related to the academy
Job Location:Afghanistan, Balkh
- University Degree or Master Degree with equivalent relevant experience and significant experience as teacher and head teacher is required.
- At least 3-5 years working experience required. Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in Dari, Pashto and English.
- Have a good computer knowledge.
Qualified Applicants are encouraged to submit their CV including a contact number & address to HR Department of SHAMS LONDON ACADEMY .
Those whom have Experience as School Principal , please send you are CV’s to the below E-mail
Do not forget to write "For the post of School Principal in the subject line.