|Date Posted:||Jul 18, 2010|
|Closing Date:||Jul 30, 2010|
|Number of Vacancies:||3|
|Salary Range:||As per NTA salary scale policyUSD|
|Years of Experience:||Fresh|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Possibility of Contract Extension:||No|
|Probation Period:||1 month|
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Acts as receptionist, greeting visitors.
2. Answers varied inquiries, over the phone or in person, made to the office of the CEO and resolves routine questions or problems independently.
3. Prepares a wide variety of routine correspondence including: letters, reports, memos, statistical charts and other materials related to assigned responsibilities.
4. Reproduces documents/materials on copy equipment and shreds materials as needed.
5. Creates and maintains records, databases and integrated filing systems which may involve confidential matters.
6. Sorts, indexes and files materials numerically, alphabetically, or by some other predetermined classification according to established procedures.
7. Assembles and reviews files or records, updates materials, prepares material for action and makes final distribution of records, files or information.
8. Retrieves/tracks files or information for manual and/or automated computer files.
9. Visually verifies and reviews materials for completeness and accuracy.
10. Proofreads and edits documents.
11. Schedules meetings, conference room bookings preparations, maintains various electronic calendars and prepares reference materials.
12. Performs physical inventories of CEO office supplies to determine level or amount for reorder; orders and maintains office supplies.
13. Attends meetings, takes minutes and transcribes as necessary.
14. Performs other duties as assigned.
Requires graduation from high school and any combination of training, education and experience equivalent to One years responsible clerical/secretarial work, including receptionist work. The skill to operate a PC and use word processing software is mandatory.
1. Prepare original correspondence with clearly organized thoughts using proper sentence construction, grammar and punctuation.
2. Touch type.
3. Make numerical computations including adding, subtracting, multiplication and division.
4. Comprehend and make inferences from written material and verbal and/or written instructions.
5. Operate a variety of standard office equipment including a personal computer (PC), telephone, and calculator, photocopy and fax machines.
6. Maintain hard copy and computer files and filing systems.