|Date Posted:||May 14, 2019|
|Closing Date:||May 20, 2019|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||As per company salary scaleAF|
|Years of Experience:||2 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Open Ended|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
About Relief International:
About RI: Relief International is a leading nonprofit organization working in roughly 20 countries to relieve poverty, ensure well-being and advance dignity. We specialize in fragile settings, responding to natural disasters, humanitarian crises and chronic poverty. Relief International combines humanitarian and development approaches to provide immediate services while laying the groundwork for long-term impact. Our signature approach — which we call the RI Way—emphasizes local participation, an integration of services, strategic partnerships and a focus on civic skills. In this way, we empower communities to find, design and implement the solutions that work best for them.
Security Assistant position is based in Ghazni with frequently travel to RI targeted Districts, security assistant will work under Security Manager direct supervision to track security cases in RI and provide support to overall RI staff on travels and works.
Provinces to travel:
- Proficiency in MS Office, Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Detail oriented and comfortable working in a fast-paced office environment
- Fluent in English language, both spoken and written
- Good communication and interpersonal skills essential.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Attend meetings related to Security (INSO)
- Coordinate staff when responding to emergencies and alarms
- Review security-related documents, such as incident reports.
- Assist in emergency management and contingency planning.
- Insert and retrieve documents from filing system.
- To do translation of documents from English to Persian, Pashto into Dari or Pashto
- Compile INSO data from Districts and into a database and send to Kabul-main office for analysises
- Manage and file the official communication in documents maintain routine and confidential correspondence file/Documents
- Prepare monthly schedule for Guards RI office and RI guesthouses
- Supervise guards duty time to time
- Other had hoc tasks linked to security as required by the line manager
Job Location:Afghanistan, Ghazni
- Minimum 2 years of experience in the field of Security
- Graduation from high school
- Report to the security Manager