|Date Posted:||Mar 29, 2011|
|Closing Date:||Mar 31, 2011|
|Number of Vacancies:||4|
|Salary Range:||As per NTA salary scale policyUSD|
|Years of Experience:||2 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Open Ended|
|Contract Type:||Short Term|
Provinces to travel:
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Manage the C4i Tracking and Mapping Platform to monitor the location of all GRM international personnel and vehicles.
2. Monitor C4i Panic Alarm system to detect emergencies and request an immediate response by GRM's private security provider.
3. Manage the coordination of GRM's fleet of vehicles to ensure timely and efficient transport, pick-up, and delivery of GRM consultants and personnel within Kabul and its environs.
4. Monitor emergency radio frequencies and GRM's VHF/UHF radio network to detect distress calls and request an immediate response by GRM's private security provider.
5. Broadcast reports and alerts.
6. Maintain station logs of messages transmitted.
7. Conduct periodic communication equipment inspections and perform routine tests to ensure unhampered operations.
8. Operate audio-recording equipment to preserve a record of signals and broadcasts to assist in future analysis by intelligence personnel.
9. Indentify any security communications equipment requiring minor repairs and adjustment.
1. "School Certificate" qualification with minimum pass standard.
2. Must have high computer literacy and an ability to work responsibly with minimal supervision.
3. Must have good verbal communication skills in English, Dari, and Pashtu.
4. Must have good written communication skills for the purpose of completing reports.
5. Must have knowledge of accepted radio language and emergency situation codes.
6. Experience in this role with a Private Security Company preferred but not essential.