|Date Posted:||Mar 24, 2010|
|Closing Date:||Apr 2, 2010|
|Number of Vacancies:||2|
|Salary Range:||Salary is negotiableUSD|
|Years of Experience:||Fresh|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Possibility of Contract Extension:||Yes|
|Probation Period:||1 month|
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Monitor and track all movement of expatriate and relevant (key) local employees. Interfacing with Track 24 (Overwatch) system.
- Maintain and operate channels of communication with all emergency response and support groups Such as IMR, ISS and GKS through the use of landlines, satellite phones, mobile phones and two-way radios
- A clear confident speaking voice is very important. Fluency in English and local languages is a absolute requirement.
- Maintain and operate lines of communication to relevant authorities; for instance; Liaison with the head of the local police and fire departments. Receive and evaluate all incident and situation reports and decide on the appropriate action stipulated in the companies SOPâ€™s to be taken in an emergency.
- Be able to initiate and coordinate the appropriate response and support by being in contact with all the relevant emergency institutions and personnel. Operate a centralised facility from which the National Emergency Response Team (NERT) can be mobilised.
- Keep accurate log of all emergency and security related events for statistical and reference purposes. Generating electronic and hard copy reports.
- Be able to plot accurately the position of incidents on topographical maps using GPSâ€™s co-ordinates.
- Be willing to work shifts, including night shift and public and religious holidays.
- Be able to operate all office equipment and be computer literate.
- Computers, MS Office, Internet etc
- Printer fax and scanner
- VHF radios etc
- High School Graduate
- Computer literate