|Date Posted:||Apr 13, 2017|
|Closing Date:||Apr 19, 2017|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||As per NTA salary scale policyNone|
|Years of Experience:||3 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Open Ended|
|Probation Period:||1 month|
About Nai-Supporting Open Media in Afghanistan:
Nai Supporting Open Media in Afghanistan is an Afghan media development NGO based in Kabul. Nai was launched in June 2004 and is registered and recognized by the Ministry of Economics of Islamic Republic of Afghanistan. Nai is also a full member of Internews International (www.internews.tv), an association uniting thirty-one autonomous non-profit organizations working for the development of independent, pluralistic and open media worldwide.
The Security Guard will work with Security Hub Manager , reportable to Hub Manager and controlling and checking of Visitors.
Provinces to travel:
Good reporting skills
Ability to work in a fast paced and demanding environment with tight deadlines.
A good understanding of security policies, procedures and operations.
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Check doors, gates and window for signs of unauthorized entries.
2. Watch for irregularities (such as fire hazards ,leaking pipes, light left on, equipment malfunctions ,unlock security doors)
3. Record times of inspections and presence of authorized persons
4. Respond to alarms and alarm system.
5. Check travelers and their hand luggage to detect concealed weapons and explosives
6. Detect and report fraud, shoplifting and unlawful act by employees
7. Following with Nai team /individuals travelling updates and take necessary steps accordingly to the nature of any accident if any.
8. In case of any security related problem guidance of staff to safe rooms.
9. Check and mirror chick of vehicles before entering to office premises
10. Safe and professional use of security equipment.
11. Checking of CCTV images.
12. Security guards must be aware of body search, vehicle search and caring of equipment rules and regulations.
13. Security guards may not allow visitors to enter inside Nai office without proper visitor form.
14. Security guards must have good behavior and attitude with Nai staff and visitors.
15. Security guards may write his report on security log book after each shift (12hrs or 24hrs).
Job Location:Afghanistan, Nangarhar
Graduate level education sciences or a security related discipline.
A basic technical understanding of electronic security systems.
Must have experience in undertaking security threat and risk assessment and security site surveys..
Must have a working knowledge about blast effects and blast and ballistic mitigatio