|Date Posted:||Jun 20, 2017|
|Closing Date:||Jun 27, 2017|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||3|
|Salary Range:||As per NTA salary scale policyNone|
|Years of Experience:||5 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
Under the general supervision/direction of Security Officer, incumbent is expected to work
with other guards in the office or other premises of ASMO in Kabul to provide security and guarding services. Incumbents of this position should maintain under surveillance the guarding/security checks points as well as incoming/outgoing visitors and item movement
Duties & Responsibilities:
Keep under surveillance the car parking points, premises check points incoming/outgoing visitors and maintain records of unusual and suspicious activities of individual in/surrounding premises area
- Perform search procedures at entrance area where individual, vehicles movement take place
- Keep gate pass register updated, ensure visitors are searched for un-allowed item and they are escorted/directed to the points of contact
- Perform guarding/patrolling in the premises while on night/day shift duty
- Report immediately to the line manager any security incidents, fire, theft, suspicious activities of individuals and keep the records in the book
- Act as escort officer when required/for traveling staff in need
- Keep generators log book updated for maintenance work/services, power supply equipment (generators) on/off are correctly performed
- Facilitate maintenance arrangement/workers when needed
- Perform other task assigned by line manager
Must be High school graduate at least. Additionally, should have security trainings preferably armed/non armed background.
2- Work Experience:
Must be job related experienced at least for three years in the background of NGO, local and international agency.
3- Language skills:
Must be able to write, read and communicate effectively in Dari/Pashto. Communication skills in English will be considered as advantage.
4- Other requirement:
Physically fit in terms of health and age, capable to act proactively when circumstance arise, searching, investigation and escort skills and responding to emergency situation as they arise.
Note: As per eligibility requirement, job related as well as education/training (1-2 above) evidence will be requested to provide. Applications f ailed to provide evidences will be regarded disqualified f or review.