|Date Posted:||May 9, 2019|
|Closing Date:||May 21, 2019|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||4|
|Salary Range:||As per company salary scaleAF|
|Years of Experience:||1 - 2 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
About World Vision International :
The World Vision Afghanistan (WVA) has been working in Badghis, Herat and Ghor provinces for more than10 years addressing health, education and livelihood and protection issues to improve the well-being of girls and boys. The relationship with the Afghanistan government at the national, provincial, district and village levels is very strong, as is the relationship with the communities in which WVA works. Together with the government and the communities in the target areas, WVA has been working to achieve its national strategy for improving the survival and well being of Afghan girls and boys through building the foundation for a better future for them, their families, and their communities.
Note:Subject to donor's approval
The security guard is responsible to be vigilant and guard the WV compounds. He is responsible to ensure the situation inside and outside of the compound is under his control and there is no threat against the compound and the staff.
- Must be committed to World Vision core values and goals.
- Understanding of Basic English is required.
- A thorough knowledge and understanding of radio system.
- Should be trained in first aid.
- Must be physically fit.
- Ability to work at night.
- Ability to work overtime.
- Ability to control the situation especially during emergency situation.
- Building collaborative relationships.
Duties & Responsibilities:
I. Guarding designated locations
1. Ensure that the office is protected from burglaries, arson, theft, acts of terrorism, etc;
2. The security guard must always be awake and frequently patrol the compound during duty hours
3. Ensure to properly body check all visitors and submit a visitor card for them
4. Keep the log of all WV vehicles while going in and out of the compounds
5. Ensure that vehicles are checked and inspect properly before Entering into the WV premises
6. Report immediately to the supervisor if suspicious person or object was seen
7. Always be in uniform while on duty
8. Ensure to use call sign while talking on the radio
9. Keep in touch with the WV guards in the other locations every 30 minutes by using the VHF radio
10. Monitor the CCTV Camera 24/7
11. Ensure vehicles do not park in unauthorized area outside the main compound gates
12. Provide first aid for the staff during emergency situation
13. Perform any other official duty required by the line manager.
Job Location:Afghanistan, Ghor
- Must have experience in the field of security.