|Date Posted:||Jul 21, 2020|
|Closing Date:||Aug 3, 2020|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||3|
|Functional Area:||Admin Clerical|
|Salary Range:||As per NTA salary scale policyAF|
|Years of Experience:||2 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Contract Type:||Project Based|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
About Directorate of Mine Action Coordination (DMAC):
The Directorate of Mine Action Coordination (DMAC) of the Afghanistan National Disaster Management Authority (ANDMA) is a regulatory body for humanitarian Mine Action Program of Afghanistan (MAPA). Through its headquarters in Kabul and its seven regional offices, DMAC manages, coordinates and oversees the humanitarian mine action activities that are implemented by national and international non-governmental organizations and commercial companies. Mine Action has five pillars including Demining (survey, mapping, marking and clearance), Mine Risk Education, Stockpile Destruction, Victim Assistance and Advocacy.
The incumbent will be hired by DMAC under the NZ-Firing Range Project, and will be stationed in Bamiyan Province. He will perform the day to day works in DMAC’s Security Unit of Support department under the direct supervision of Firing Range Admin/HR officer. He will be responsible for the safety and security of premises and personnel by patrolling property, monitoring surveillance equipment, inspecting buildings, equipment and access points, and guarding/permitting entry. `
Duties & Responsibilities:
· Register visitors entering DMAC compound and log entry and exit of all vehicles
· Monitor CCTV cameras for suspicious movements and patrol around the compounds regularly
· Maintain strict punctuality as per the duty rooster
· Provide security escort for visitors both national/international staff and accompany visitors to the receiving staff, as required
· Participate in security drills on monthly basis
· Inform the Security Team Leader of any emergency
· Maintain positive behaviour with all staff and visitors
· Report any technical faults of the compound to Security Team Leaders
· Patrol around the compound to make sure all the ACs, Heaters, Boilers are safely turned off upon staff’s departure
· Any other related tasks assigned by the supervisor.
Maintain contact with the Security Unit upon requirement and fill/report all the related round up forms as instructed by Security Team leader.
o At least 2 years relevant experience in security section or as a guard.
skill & competencies:
· Team work
· Able to endure long shifts
Job Location:Afghanistan, Bamyan
While sending your resume/CV & Cover letter, please mention the vacancy number and position title in the subject of your email. Application received after the closing date and without mentioning the vacancy number and position title in their email subject will not be given consideration. Only short-listed candidates whose application responds to the above criteria will be contacted for the test and interview.
Interested candidates should submit their applications to the following email addresses: