|Date Posted:||Jan 13, 2021|
|Closing Date:||Jan 20, 2021|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||3|
|Salary Range:||As per company salary scaleAF|
|Years of Experience:||2 - 3 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Contract Type:||Project Based|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
About BRAC Afghanistan:
BRAC is a nongovernmental development organization originated in Bangladesh and currently working in 10 countries in Asia and Africa. BRAC began its operation in Afghanistan in 2002, has been implementing its development programs in education, health, citizens’ charter Afghanistan programme as well as capacity development in the country.
Overall responsible to look after the security of the office.
Duties & Responsibilities:
· Register the visitors visiting the office during the official hours
· Checking visitors and clients visiting the office
· Guiding clients towards the relevant department
· Checking visitors and office cars entering the office
· Frequent reporting to the line supervisor during the night shift
· Regularly updating the line supervisor on the security issues.
· During the emergency situation, inform and contact the relevant staff
Check the hygiene of the office compound
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Fluency in Pashto and Dari
- Honest, proactive, and well mannered.
Job Location:Afghanistan, Nangarhar
Interested candidates are requested to send their application (complete C.V along with a cover letter and reference information) to Human Resource Department, BRAC Afghanistan, Haji Mir Ahmad Street, Baharistan, Karte parewan, Kabul, Afghanistan.
To apply please click on the below link: https://www.jobs.af/jobs/security-guard-182/apply
Only complete applications will be accepted and short listed candidates will be contacted.
BRAC is committed to safeguard children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all employees and volunteers to share this commitment. Therefore, our hiring process includes extensive background checks and a criminal records disclosure to ensure safeguarding and to prevent harassment and abuse
BRAC is an equal opportunities employer
If you have any difficulties to apply for this job please contact to:
Nawid Ahmad Sherzai
HR Officer: 0747957377
If you have any difficulties to apply for this job please contact to jobs.af technical team through WhatsApp 0773020100
Click on the below link to apply: