|Date Posted:||Nov 23, 2021|
|Closing Date:||Nov 30, 2021|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||As per company salary scaleAF|
|Years of Experience:||2 Years|
|Contract Duration:||1 year(s)|
|Possibility of Contract Extension:||Yes|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
About TURQUOISE MOUNTAIN:
Turquoise Mountain is a non-profit, non-governmental organization specializing in urban regeneration, business development, and education in traditional arts and architecture. We seek to provide jobs, skills, and a renewed sense of national pride to Afghan men and women. Since 2006 Turquoise Mountain has cleared 35,000 cubic meters of rubbish from the streets, restored 150 historic and community buildings, created a primary school and a clinic, and installed water, electricity and sanitation through the historic traditional craft neighborhood of Murad Khani in the old city of Kabul. It has created the internationally-accredited Institute for Afghan Arts & Architecture, training the next generation of craftsmen and women in woodwork, jewelry and gem cutting, calligraphy and miniature painting, and ceramics. Finally, it has sold over US$ 6,000,000 of Afghan artisan products internationally.
The Security guard will work to provide security and safety services for staff and property of Turquoise Mountain. Security Guard will carry out various security task assigned to by the Supervisor as follows:
Duties & Responsibilities:
· Ensure security and safety of Staff.
· Ensure security of premises.
· Search of visitors and packages entering the office compound.
· Check the removal/outgoing items and ensure that paper release and documentation is completed.
· Report any security related information, incident, and irregularities to the security authorized person.
· Conduct compound and perimeter patrol on regular basis.
· Report any suspicious persons, vehicles or objects to the Security and Transportation Manager.
· Conduct building patrol after hours and physically check all office doors and ensure that they are securely locked.
· Turn off/on all compounds lighting and bulbs and make sure all are in best working ordered.
· Water all outside plants and lawn in the compounds
· Remove all snow and ice from the pathways in the organization compounds.
· Remove all rubbish from exterior areas and make sure garbage are emptied daily basis
· Clean guards’ room and bathroom regularly
· Assist other staff members when required.
· Perform any other duties assigned by supervisor.
· Secondary/high school education.
· Minimum 2 years of relevant experience with national or international organizations.
· Politeness, maturity, and honesty.