|Date Posted:||Oct 2, 2022|
|Closing Date:||Oct 16, 2022|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||2|
|Salary Range:||As per company salary scaleAF|
|Years of Experience:||1 - 2 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Possibility of Contract Extension:||Yes|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
About Agricultural Development Fund:
The Agricultural Development Fund (ADF) will act as a second-tier wholesale lending institution that will lend to intermediaries in the agricultural value chain, who will then on-lend to small commercial farmers, defined as farmers with 1-30 hectares. ADF is capitalized by a $100 million grant provided by the United States Government to the Government of the Islamic Republic of Afghanistan with the objective of increasing lending to the agriculture sector in order to create a more competitive agriculture sector through expanded agricultural production and increased incomes for agricultural households. ADF will lend directly and indirectly to banks, non-bank financial institutions, credit unions, microfinance institutions and non-financial intermediaries such as private farmer associations, farm stores, agricultural depots, food processors, agribusinesses and other market participants and informal providers of finance that support the development of agricultural value chains in Afghanistan and are able to enhance the supply of agricultural credit to the end-borrowers at the farm level. Until its transition to the Government of Afghanistan in 2014, the ADF is managed by the Agriculture Credit Enhancement (ACE) program a USAID contract.
The Security Guard will perform all the duties and responsibilities which describe in the job responsibilities section.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Keep good hygiene and personal look and dressing
- Continuously check the perimeters of the office.
- Control the entrances to office ensuring only authorized ADF staff can enter.
- Maintain regular contact with office via Mobile phone or WhatsApp and other social media sources.
- Register all staff in & out and reasons of visit in a register.
- Register all equipment or assets entering or leaving the office after official approval by the authorized ADF staff.
- Routine check of office during day/night duty inside and out. (At least once every hour).
- Regularly check on any car or stranger outside the office and immediately inform the ADF security Unit.
- A complete search of all visitors on entering the office and exit.
- Should be in contact with security team and have the emergency numbers of the ADF staff, Police, and other relevant departments.
- Assist ADF staff as needed in the performance of logistics and administrative tasks.
- Follow any new procedures and guidelines designated from the ADF.
- Stay during the night and day including weekends at the office to perform all his duties & responsibilities.
- Must look after the security cameras weather working properly or not.
- Must provide timely briefing and security drill to the staff
- Look after the ADF office security to avoid any criminal attempt.
- Performing any other job-related tasks assigned by the supervisor and day to day security operations of the ADF.
- Basic Knowledge to read and write, High school Certificate is Preferred.
- Ability to well communicate.
- Value driven (respect, honesty, responsibility)