|Date Posted:||Apr 4, 2010|
|Closing Date:||Apr 10, 2010|
|Number of Vacancies:||6|
|Salary Range:||As per NTA salary scale policyUSD|
|Years of Experience:||2 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Possibility of Contract Extension:||Yes|
|Contract Type:||Short Term|
The safety and security of the staff members, office buildings and equipment and all other Etisalat properties inside the compound.
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. The safety and security of the staff members, office buildings and equipment and all other Etisalat properties inside the compound.
2. NOT to leave the post unless properly relieved.
3. Reporting all incidents to the Security Manager of Etisalat without delay.
4. Being alert and vigilant all the time.
5. Once the gate of flagship is locked and the staff left of the office, the guard is not authorized to open the gate unless authorized. He should inform the security officer or his supervisor before opening the gate at night for an emergency reason.
6. Do not allow anyone carrying arms to enter the compound, except for the assigned armed guard stationed at the compound. Normally, the armed guard is only allowed inside when there is needs. In this case he should leave his weapon with his partner. If he is alone then he may come inside with his weapon unloaded but do not handle or take any responsibility for that weapon.
7. Try and resist any attempts (forceful or otherwise) by unauthorized personnel trying to enter the Etisalat Flagship. Meanwhile call for the Security Officer or, in emergency situations; call on the QRF for assistance.
8. Maintain continuous surveillance of your post throughout your period of duty, by foot patrol.
9. Check that security lights are switched on at last light and switched off at first light the following morning.
10. Check to ensure that all flagship doors and ground-floor windows are locked and secured at night and over the weekends and public holidays.
11. Be aware of Fire Drills and location of fire extinguishers.
12. Try and resist, without putting personal life at risk, any attempts (forceful or otherwise) of entering the Etisalat flagship by unauthorized personnel.
13. Work in liaison with Security Department and Security Company working for Etisalat Afghanistan.
14. A proper hand over of the duty should be recorded in the book. The guards are advised not to take over unless the responsibility is properly hand over through written documents in a book.
Knowledge of writing and reading,
Two years of experience in Guard INGO or UN compounds, military or police background will given preference.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
Can speak in both Dari and Pashto