|Date Posted:||May 25, 2010|
|Closing Date:||Jun 4, 2010|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||As per NTA salary scale policyUSD|
|Years of Experience:||5 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Probation Period:||1 month|
About Afghanistan Internatinal Bank (AIB):
Assisting Chief Security Officer in the (re)search, analysis and compilation of various security and protection/precaution issues and look after safe and secure environment for customers and employees of the Bank by scheduling and completing security assignments.
Duties & Responsibilities:
Completes security operations requirements by designing routes; monitoring timetables; scheduling and assigning security guards to posts/routes and inspecting work results.
- Up-dates professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Personal security for senior managers.
- Ensures that all staff members are kept fully informed on security matters.
- Secures facilities, operations and personnel by surveying and testing alarms; maintaining surveillance; conducting inspections; reporting irregularities; issuing security badges; responding to emergencies.
- Maintains operations by interpreting and enforcing security policies and procedures; proposes changes if needed.
- Motivating security staff by orienting and training them.
- Maintains security staff job results by coaching, counselling and disciplining security guards.
- Planning, monitoring and appraising job results of security staff.
- Establish and maintain relationship with local law enforcement, fire department and first-aid agencies by establishing personal contact;
- Take active role and cooperating to resolve situations in the bank.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Prepares security reports for the management by collecting, analyzing and summarizing security-related information and trends.
- Initiates and directs investigations and prepares investigation reports to management for administrative review.
- Investigates and takes necessary action in cases of security violations as required in the rules and regulations concerning the functioning of the security department;
- Reports security breaches to line-manager immediately.
- Prepares and implements visitor and employee control and identification systems.
- Other related work as assigned by the line manager.
- University graduate.
- At least 3 years experience in the field of Security Management to minimally include the conduct of security assessments, threat analysis, contract security oversight and crisis management planning preferred in Banking sector.
- Ability and initiative to effectively administer the dynamic priorities, threats and actions necessary to manage and continuously enhance the safety and security.
- Good interpersonal Skill
- Good communication skill in Dari, Pashto and English
- Able to work at flexible schedules.