|Date Posted:||Jan 5, 2010|
|Closing Date:||Jan 14, 2010|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||As per NTA salary scale policyUSD|
|Years of Experience:||Fresh|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Contract Type:||Short Term|
Duties & Responsibilities:
Main Tasks and Responsibilities:
Under the overall supervision of the Security Manager/Officer, the Security Assistant may be responsible for the following duties
1. Respects and implements RRCC regulations;
2. Daily Report to and be responsible to the Security Officer for all Security related matters.
3. Implementing Security plan and Security Measures in place for RRCC Office and Worksites.
4. Weekly briefing of Security situation for all RRCC staff in related Region-Area.
5. Informing of all RRCC staff through Security advisory for any threats warning.
6. Liaise and coordinating with Security Partners (ANA, ANP, NDS and other Security internal organization) on Security related matters.
7. Ensure timely passage of Security related information as received from liaison partners to Security Officer.
8. Providing accurate incident reports on Security events.
9. Recording and filing of all Security reports, incident and threats warning.
10. Reporting and Processing of Lost and Damaged Report.
11. Conducting investigations and prepare reports.
12. Processing the investigation until result.
13. Translating of investigation report, report form sources and official documents from local language into English and vice versa.
14. Ensuring to the possible extent the safety and welfare of RRCC staff members, their dependents, property and the proper of the organization.
15. Implementing of Security plan for RRCC Offices and worksite given by Security Officer and reporting of any deficiency.
16. Weekly risk assessment of related area.
17. Conducting Security surveys and upgrading of RRCC Offices and worksite.
18. Disseminate up-to-date Security Situation Briefs to RRCC Security Armed Guard Supervisor, Escort commander and Security Guards.
19. Patrolling and checking physically the armed guards for all RRCC Offices and Worksites.
20. Monthly inspecting armed guards.
21. Requesting from Security Officer for mission clearance in high risk area.
22. Supervising the escort team and deploying them to the approved mission.
23. Helping and arranging the Escort Guards going on road missions.
24. Deploying and Training of local guards and armed guards.
25. Responsible for Guards attendance, shift schedule, and other administration.
26. Ensure all Guard posts are covered and proper attended.
27. Responsible to check the guards log books, attendance and any incident report.
28. Daily checking of the guards equipments to be operational.
29. In liaison with the Security Guard Supervisor conduct daily checks of all guard post Log Books, conduct Security Briefs to all Security guards, identifying training needs and liaise with the Security Officer for the provision of training for the Security guards; Act as RRCC Focal Point in the event of an incident involving locals;
30. Conduct evaluation of Security guards and produce monthly performance reports; Maintain and updating individual Security guard files;
31. Responsible for all Security physically and tactically actions
1. High School education, higher education in related field is preferable
2. 2 years work experience in the security field is required
3.Knowledge of word processing and spreadsheet software, Internet,
4.Good communication and negotiation skills required
5.Can speak and write English and both local languages (Dari and Pashto)
6.To be able to travel within the region when required