|Date Posted:||Jul 6, 2019|
|Closing Date:||Aug 22, 2019|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||Salary is negotiableAF|
|Years of Experience:||5 - 7 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
About Kakar Advocates LLC:
Kakar Advocates, LLC, is a full-service international commercial law firm based in Kabul, Afghanistan. We are a diverse group of lawyers uniquely positioned to provide a broad range of legal services to international and Afghan business enterprises. Driven by the passion for teamwork, global outlook and local execution, we strive to serve our clients efficiently and effectively to help them achieve their business goals and objectives. Our team combines international experience with local knowledge to provide the highest standard of service to clients. The team includes internationally trained attorneys, Afghan attorneys, tax and corporate consultants, as well as Afghan government relation specialists. The attorneys have worked in large and prominent US law firms, in addition to occupying important positions, among others, as Advisor to the President and Deputy Chief of Staff, Advisor to the Attorney General, Advisor to the Minister of Justice, Chairman of the Supervisory Board of a commercial bank, US Army Judge Advocate, Senior Defense Counsel, scholar at Harvard Law School, and U.S. diplomat in the Middle East.
Maintains safe and secure environment for employees by patrolling and monitoring premises and personnel.
- Written and Verbal Communication
- Following Complex Instructions
- Interpersonal Skills
- Knowledge of Security Operations and Procedure
- Manage Multiple Tasks
- Knowledge of Basic Security and Fire Inspection Procedures
- Surveillance Skills
- Emotional Control
- Safety Management
- Reporting Skills
Duties & Responsibilities:
· Ensure the security, safety and well-being of all personnel, visitors and the premises
· Develop and implement security policies, guidelines, protocols and procedures
· Plan and coordinate security operations for specific events
· Immediately respond to emergencies to provide necessary assistance to employees and visitors
· Regularly share security advisories and briefs on security situation with office and project staff.
· Conduct regular security assessment of offices, project sites and residential areas and recommend specific protocols and practices to reduce risks and vulnerability.
· Ensure that evacuation and crisis management plans are in place and regularly updated.
· Manage and train security guards and provide training to drivers on safety and security
· Serve as security focal person, responsible for management of security related preparedness, prevention, mitigation and response
· Provide security briefing, orientation and training to new office and project staff
· Conduct training need assessment resulting in increased safety and security
· Create report for management on security status
· Review reports on incidents and breaches
· Investigate and resolve issues
· Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
Job Location:Afghanistan, Kabul
Bachelors degree in International Relations
Police/Army or security expert