|Date Posted:||May 6, 2010|
|Closing Date:||May 16, 2010|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||Salary is negotiableUSD|
|Years of Experience:||2 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Possibility of Contract Extension:||Yes|
|Probation Period:||1 month|
To cover the vacant position of the Security Operation Clerk in Control Room
As the Control Room is running 24 hours seven days in a week and we are faced with the shortage of staff in Control Room therefore Security Operation Clerk is very urgently needed
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Security Operation Clerks are responsible to supervise Security Guards during the day and night
2. The Security Operation Clerks are responsible to monitor situation in the inner and outer perimeter through the electronic Security equipment (Access Control and Video Surveillance.
3. Security Operation Clerks are responsible to make sure all the Security Guards are at their location and conduct their duties properly and in cause of not performing their duties properly or not present in their locating, Security Operation Clerks to call Security Department via UHF hand held radio.
4. The duty staff in Control Room is responsible to ensure all electronic Security systems ( Access Control and Video Surveillance ) are properly maintained and kept in good working order
5. The Security Operation Clerks should report immediately to the Security Manager of any suspicious thing or person they found via watching the Cameras and checking Access Control.
6. Report any technical failure of electronic Security systems to the Security Manager for further action
7. Report any Security related incident to the Security Manager while take action after consultation with the higher management
8. The Security Operation Clerk should be able to work on shift basis ( Morning, Afternoon and Night )
At least high School graduate (HSC)
At least one year Security Experience and Knowledge of UHF radio
operation will be most beneficial
SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
â€¢ Excellent written and oral communication skills in English language are a critical requirement and will be tested.
â€¢ Language requirements: English, Dari and Pashto
â€¢ Computer knowledge requirements is Must excellent computer skills (Ms Word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint)
â€¢ Abilities and personal traits the candidate must possess to better do this job such as ability to meet deadlines, work under pressure, tact, negotiation skills, organizational skills etc.