|Date Posted:||Mar 16, 2020|
|Closing Date:||Mar 28, 2020|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||As per company salary scaleAF|
|Years of Experience:||4 - 8 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Open Ended|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
About Afghanistan High Security Printing Compnay:
Based on a Cabinet Decision of December 2018, the Islamic Republic of Afghanistan, with support of the German Development Cooperation, is establishing a new company, Afghanistan High Security Printing (AHSP), as the sole provider of high security documents in Afghanistan. The company was registered in February 2019 and is now hiring with the short-term goal to begin commercial production in early 2020, and the long-term goal to become a significant presence in regional markets. It is equipped with the latest tools and modern machinery and is looking for a dynamic team of leaders and support staff to assure timely implementation of its goals. All staff is hired initially on renewable term contracts with the opportunity to transition to life-time employment some years later. AHSP is an equal opportunity employer. It offers competitive, above average compensation packages, and a supportive work environment.
The security supervisor is responsible for the execution of the monitoring tasks in the ASPH and the control over the security guards. He monitors the duty rosters and the regular patrols of the security guards based on security equipment. He is also responsible for the control of security materials and the elimination of discarded materials.
Requires travel to provinces:
- Fluent in either of national languages, the knowledge of English is must
- Impeccable reputation
- Good knowledge of the English language
- Reliability and discretion
- Good health
- Good manners
- Usual willingness to perform irregular duty
- Willingness to perform regular shifts
- Ability to work in a team and good commitment
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Checking the personnel entry (company ID card)
2. Pocket inspection according to random sampling system for incoming and outgoing persons
3. Reception of external persons
4. Escorting of external/foreign visitors
5. General guard and security service.
6. Regular patrols
7. Checking the functionality of alarm and fire alarm systems, video cameras, locking mechanisms for gates
8. Carry out remote monitoring of buildings and premises in alarm or control centers by means of video surveillance systems and, if necessary, pictures of mobile camera drone vehicles
9. Monitor the activities of contractors and cleaning personnel, when they work in safety-related departments
10. Take over fire protection tasks
11. Inform superiors and other emergency services (police, fire brigade, ambulance) if necessary, in the event of special incidents.
12. Create monitoring protocols
13. Control tasks in the production of security printed matters together with warehouse manager and/or other management personal (four-eyes principle).
14. Verification of counting processes in production and clarification of stock shortages.
15. Monitoring of the destruction of safety-relevant preliminary and intermediate products (data carriers, printing plates, paper residues, kinegrams) and the secure disposal of waste paper.
16. Inspection of the packaging and dispatch of safety-relevant printed products.
17. Any other relevant task assigned by the supervisor.
Job Location:Afghanistan, Kabul
1. At least Bachelor Degree
2. Preferably, at least four year of relevant professional experience in security sector in Afghanistan