|Date Posted:||Jan 15, 2022|
|Closing Date:||Jan 22, 2022|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||As per company salary scaleAF|
|Years of Experience:||1 - 3 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Possibility of Contract Extension:||Yes|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
About Team for Risk Management Consultancy (TM4RMC):
Team for Risk Management Company (Team4 RMC) is a non-governmental and non-political risk management organization. It offers a range of security solutions that encompass local, cultural and Afghan specific challenges with international recognized method and best practices to ensure the safety and security of personnel, installations and assets. The company comes with an impeccable record and history of customer protection.
Team for Risk Management Company (Team4 RMC)
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Supervise, train and lead a team of 10 or more APPF guards.
• Plan, direct and ensure the smooth running of operations at the client's site.
• Consulting client about security related issues, such as, risky areas, high risk zones, insecure movements, religious sensitivities, cultural issues and share updates on explosion, demonstration and other security related incidents in the city.
• Ensure all security systems, like the alarms and CCTV are working properly.
• Preparing site’s payroll and attendance sheets and ensure submission to TM4 HQ.
• Maintaining guards’ weapon, radios and other security related documents and inventory on a monthly basis.
• Checking the security equipment, like, body armor, uniforms, weapon, ammunition.
• Carrying out supervisory and management functions and responsibilities, including:
o Training of new staff
o Daily site inspections
o Maintaining compliance and discipline of site staff
o Performance of staff evaluations on a regular basis
• Other task assigned by security line Mangers
• 1 to 3 years’ experience in personnel management and security team from a well-known security company or organization.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills in English and national languages.
• Recognized and valid First Aid and CPR certificates
• Good knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
• A university degree in physical security and military or equivalent certificate from military academy, security company or institute
• Vaccination’s card
Candidates need to demonstrate:
• Past experience in managing a security team
• Past experience in managing challenging security situations
• Meticulous record keeping, report writing and observation skills
• Excellent English verbal and written communication skills
• Exceptional judgment, common sense and decision-making ability
• Good physical well-being and able to walk, run, stand for long periods of time, climb stairs and lift objects
• Ability to operate security equipment/systems, camera recording systems, computers and radios
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs