|Date Posted:||Feb 4, 2010|
|Closing Date:||Feb 19, 2010|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||As per NTA salary scale policyUSD|
|Years of Experience:||2 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Possibility of Contract Extension:||No|
|Probation Period:||1 month|
1. Organizational skills.
2. Effective communicator.
3. Sensitivity to the issues of womenâ€™s health and social needs.
4. Be able to work on own initiative to achieve results.
5. Customer focused.
6. Analytical approach to problem solving
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Sale of Social Marketing products in the market.
2. Preparation of a time table for marketing the products.
3. Collection of income from sold items.
4. Preparation of report for sold products and remaining load at the end of month.
5. Order for new load from main office.
6. Evaluate market for competition of similar products.
7. Other delegated responsibilities by Social Marketing officer
1. 12th grade graduate.
2. Open Market experience ( At least 1-2 years)
3. Familiar with market and business related issues