|Date Posted:||Nov 28, 2010|
|Closing Date:||Dec 9, 2010|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||As per NTA salary scale policyUSD|
|Years of Experience:||5 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Possibility of Contract Extension:||Yes|
|Probation Period:||1 month|
The Senior Account Manager will work with Marketing Department
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Coordinate and make good relation with customer to achieve the contract
2. achieve the customerâ€™s satisfaction for service and product
3. follow up the projectsâ€™ payment
4. Arrange entertainment for customer to stable the relation
5. Arrange appointment for the company high level Management with Customerâ€™s high Level Management
6. Arrange letters and required documents to the customers
7. Meet Customer to have his/her idea on service and help them for the company development
1. Bachelor Degree in Marketing or related Field
2. At least five years of Marketing/ Account experience at a private practice and/or an in-house legal department.
3. Having ability to handle confidential matters with discretion, integrity and ethics, business acumen.
4. Excellent communications skills, the ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment, and strong analytical and negotiation skills.