|Date Posted:||Jun 24, 2020|
|Closing Date:||Jul 4, 2020|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||Salary is negotiableAF|
|Years of Experience:||2 - 3 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
About Easy connect ISP:
Easy Connect is the first Afghan Woman owned ISP in Afghanistan.
This company is 100% Afghan owned and its nation-wide network and operations are managed by a team of highly qualified professionals having over a decade of experience in the diverse areas of ISP and ICT sector with different national and international organizations and have got vast experience in development of numerous projects in the most challenging regions of Afghanistan.
Senior Admin/ finance officer will be responsible for daily operation as detailed on job describtion and directly will be report to finance manager .
Duties & Responsibilities:
· Preparing customers invoices
· Sending invoices to customers through email
· Posting of vendor invoices in the QuickBooks.
· Organize a filing system for important and confidential company documents.
· Assisting the HR department with job postings and interviews.
· Managing office supplies and ordering new supplies as needed.
· Checking/ Review of Purchase bills of Office Supplies to ensure proper Policy/Procedure has followed by Purchase officer.
· Preparing Vendor withholding, Payroll, Rent tax calculation on monthly basis.
· Preparing of bank transfer for tax amount.
· Preparing Business Receipt report on Quarterly basis for BRT settlement at MOF.
· Yearly Tax clearance with MoF
· Follow up of Customer with Holding Forms and Collection of hard copies to file.
· Reviewing the posting of SAF in QB.
· Reviewing the posting of vouchers (CPV, CRV, BPV,BRV, JV’s) in QB
· Inter-Departmental Reconciliation of customer reports received from NOC and Sales with QB
· Checking and reviewing the status of the inventory.
· Follow up with Branches for Monthly Reports.
· Reconciling daily, monthly and yearly transactions in QuickBooks.
· Preparing Customer Statement of Accounts for reconciliation to avoid discrepancy.
· Preparing Vendors Statement of Accounts for reconciliation to avoid discrepancy.
· Follow Up with Collection officer/ Branches against Customer Receivables.
· Timely and accurately reviewed the Cash/bank reconciliation with Accounting System.
· Supporting the Finance Manager and executives with tasks when required.
· Undertakes other duties as required.
· Proven work experience as a Finance Officer or similar role
· Solid knowledge of financial and accounting procedures
· Experience using financial software (QuickBooks) is Essential
· Advanced MS Excel skills
· Knowledge of Tax regulations of Afghanistan.
· Excellent analytical and numerical skills
· Sharp time management skills
· Strong ethics, with an ability to manage confidential data.
· Experience in ISP/Telecom is considered a plus
· Bachelor/Master degree in Finance, Accounting.