|Date Posted:||Sep 7, 2010|
|Closing Date:||Sep 29, 2010|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||As per NTA salary scale policyUSD|
|Years of Experience:||2 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Possibility of Contract Extension:||No|
|Probation Period:||1 month|
About Foxtail Logistics:
Foxtail Logisticis is an Afghan owned company with majority share of women , which is working with US Army
The Senior Administrative Assistant will be responsible for client communication, business development, proposal compilation and editing and any other dueties required to be done by her.
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Oversee all aspects of general office coordination.
2. Maintain office calendar to coordinate work flow and meetings.
3. Maintain confidentiality in all aspects of client, staff and agency information.
5. Interact with clients, vendors and visitors.
6. Answer telephones and transfer to appropriate staff member.
7. Open, sort and distribute incoming correspondence, including faxes and email.
8. Sign for and distribute UPS/FedEx or similarly delivered packages.
9. Prepare responses to correspondence containing routine inquiries.
10. Develop or monitor proposals for fund raising and project bidding
11. File and retrieve organizational documents, records and reports.
14. Create and modify documents such as invoices, reports, memos, letters and financial
statements using word processing, spreadsheet, database and/or other presentation
software such as Microsoft Office.
15. May conduct research, compile data and prepare papers for consideration and
presentation to the Executive Director, staff and Board of Directors
16. Set up and coordinate meetings and conferences.
17. Prepare agendas and make arrangements for committee, Board or other meetings.
18. Interact with the organizationâ€™s Board of Directors.
19. Attend Board, committee meetings or other meetings as requested in order to record
20. Compile, transcribe and distribute minutes of meetings.
21. Make travel arrangements for staff, board and volunteers.
22. Collect and maintain inventory of office equipment and supplies.
23. Research, price and purchase office furniture, equipment and supplies.
25. Support staff in assigned projectâ€based work.
26. May supervise volunteers and other support personnel.
27. Assists in special events, such as fundraising activities and the annual meeting.
28. Assist with overall maintenance of the organization and its offices.
29. Other duties as assigned by Executive Director.
30. Client meeting for business development
31. Custom paper clearance paper for any goods coming from outside of Afghanistan
1. At least three (3) years experience in general office responsibilities and procedures.
2. Must be Bachelor.
3. Knowledge of principles and practices of basic office management and organization.
5. Ability to work well either alone or as part of a team.
6. Ability to follow oral and written instructions.
7. Ability to communicate effectively.
8. Good writing, analytical and problemâ€solving skills.